Hud colors , sry the about the devs

You have to wonder why the devs won't implement some help for loyal customers with vision issues.
It always seems as soon as a bit of pressure for something useful is applied the devs customer hate ramps up a notch.

Last edited:
It's the timing and place that was issue.

err ... nope. the joke had nothing to do whatsoever with color blindness but was a follow up to "after hearing from the devs from this recent interview id uninstall and go play something else", which is already a classic in outlandish and entitled statements like op is.

nobody has made fun of anybody's genetic differences in this thread, you just made that up.

err ... nope. the joke had nothing to do whatsoever with color blindness but was a follow up to "after hearing from the devs from this recent interview id uninstall and go play something else", which is already a classic in outlandish and entitled statements like op is.

nobody has made fun of anybody's genetic differences in this thread, you just made that up.

Exactly right for the reason why the joke was made!

Ok.
And no it's called a question. But nice try at making stuff up your self.
@Bottom Hat sorry it ended up like this. I'll try questions worded better from now on.

For CMDRs on PC I’m happy to make some coloured HUDs specifically designed to assist with the three types of colour blindness. All you would need to do is tell me the colour hex code for each HUD element.

It’s something I always wanted to do with EDHM but ran out of time at the end of last year.

If anyone has colour blindness and wants to chat about this confidentially then you’re welcome to PM me.

Otherwise just let me know here if you’d like to help put some colour blindness HUDs together, and we also have a discord for chatting about this sort of thing

o7
You are awesome Georj

@Bottom Hat sorry it ended up like this. I'll try questions worded better from now on.

Tbh it was a tongue in cheek joke that gets repeated on here most days, when people make posts with claims about their quitting the game for some reason or another. My post was nothing about the colour blindness issue also mentioned by the OP. It just went down like a fart in a spacesuit, and then snowballed a bit badly!

Anyway, there was no malice in it, but these things happen in text forums. Thanks for your message though, but it's all good :)

Tbh it was a tongue in cheek joke that gets repeated on here most days, when people make posts with claims about their quitting the game for some reason or another. My post was nothing about the colour blindness issue also mentioned by the OP. It just went down like a fart in a spacesuit, and then snowballed a bit badly!

Anyway, there was no malice in it, but these things happen in text forums. Thanks for your message though, but it's all good :)

Source: https://youtu.be/wbAF1EExpek

NOW KISS!

IIRC the reason why the hud colour can't currently be changed in game is due to the cockpits colour pallete being interlinked with the HUD.

I would like to point out that none of this is my fault by the way.
You say that as if there were a distinction to be made.:)

Last edited:
If you're on PC, changing the ship HUD colour is fairly easy, it will probably work similarly with the on-foot HUD.
I tried doing this yesterday and had no luck, copied the code entered it where it needed to be entered and saved and no change, I'll have a mess around with it today see if I can get it working

Top Bottom