Huge bug with Proceratosaurus and other bug on PS4

Already reported but there is a huge bug with this dino, when you try to transport it the transport cables stretch so the dino stay too far behind and then drops into a different enclosure then the target location was set for, try transporting him from one side of Isla Nublar to the other side and you will see.

Also on PS4 there is a bug when you set combat frequency to none in sandbox mode then carnivores will not eat goats (live bait) this has been a bug since these options got into the sandbox mode and been reported a couple times yet still not fixed.

You need to put that dino on a diet. What did you feed it? Those chopper cables are strong enough to carry a sauropod...

On a more serious note, all my carnivores were starving to death on my sandbox. The goat feeders aren't dispensing. :(

Edit: I'm on PC

You need to put that dino on a diet. What did you feed it? Those chopper cables are strong enough to carry a sauropod...

On a more serious note, all my carnivores were starving to death on my sandbox. The goat feeders aren't dispensing. :(

Edit: I'm on PC

Withthe goats might be the same probpem as I described above, if you have combat frequency set to none they will not eat goats at all, also when there are too many goats on the map it will not dispense anymore. There is a limit to the total amount of goats in the entire park.

Withthe goats might be the same probpem as I described above, if you have combat frequency set to none they will not eat goats at all, also when there are too many goats on the map it will not dispense anymore. There is a limit to the total amount of goats in the entire park.

You know what. That might be it! I did turn off combat the other day so I can have my Rexes more cooperative for a photo shoot...

Thanks for the tip!

You know what. That might be it! I did turn off combat the other day so I can have my Rexes more cooperative for a photo shoot...

Thanks for the tip!

No problem, i hope they fix that because it makes no sense why they cant eat only because we turn off combat.

20190417182533_1.jpg

My Procerato is Kaputt even on the PC version

They did do an update on the Playstation shortly after release, which mentioned a fix of the Proceratosaurus model physics, though strangely didn't fix it.

It’s the same on pc. I turned off combat because I made a multi species carnivore enclosure and they wouldn’t eat the goats.

Proceratosaurus is now working fine, just still the bug where dino's wont eat live bait when you got combat frequency set at none, please fix this bug which has been present for months now.

Top Bottom