Humans First

From different Posts we already know that Thargoids love Occupied Escaped pods. It was also mentioned that they like to scoop Slaves. To really proof their hostility we need to find out what's the purpose of scooping humans?
Do they eat them? Are they vivisected? Are they .... Slaves?, Hostages, anything else?
I am pretty sure this will help us to understand whats up with Thargoids and get a conclusion what their intentions might be.
On the other hand is FD intrested in sharing the intension of Thargoids?
Only if you can follow a (weired) intention you can take countermeasure to an (possible) enemy or start a deal of peace.

Regards,
Miklos

Only because it's relevant, I'd like to throw this out for argument's sake. It also includes videos to support the non-hostile theory.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/359320/discussions/0/1519260397776965658/

A very good post. Thoroughly rep deserving.
If there are enough humans like this one, our Lords the Thargoids may spare us. Unlikely, though.

Thankyou! I'm new to these forums and still don't quite understand rep, but any numerical value that climbs must be good :L

verminstar

Banned
Speaking of mods...dont suppose ye could have a word in their ear about when my probation is up bran? My last ban was weeks ago and I am behaving meself this time.

Do me that favour and Ill tell ye a really happy story full of hopes and dreams of the future with our new thargoids. I got the inspiration and, dare I say a bit of a man crush on the big one who was in charge of the probe after they kidnapped me...I could just see us staring into each others eyes...at least I think they were eyes. We had a moment, Im sure of it...and those tentacles...so big and...I think Im in love ^

I don't have any slaves... Would a mod do?

Oh your going in the list

You too!

No idea what list I'll put you on but guaranteed Tj, Phillips, Maynard and the little pony/unicorn are already on it. :D
I think any human will do; which makes the mods, questionable.

I am thinking about trying bio-waste next.

Last edited:

Deleted member 38366

D
Hmmm...

According to the lore, we shot first, which is understood to have caused the original Thargoid war.
Then humans shot them again and even attempted genocide on them.
And now again.

Nope, not humans first. Civilization first.

And based on all existing Intelligence, in comparison to humans the Thargoids appear to be quite civilized. Extremely so, and on top very patient in the face of human aggressions.
(Arguably, mankind has set the benchmark level quite low when it comes to civilized conduct of space travel).

As it stands now, mandkind is probably - and rightfully - regarded as some "pathetic descendants of monkeys".
As a species viewed from outside... we're sure acting like some right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

verminstar

Banned
Hmmm...

According to the lore, we shot first, which is understood to have caused the original Thargoid war.
And now again.

And based on all existing Intelligence, in comparison to humans the Thargoids appear to be quite civilized. Extremely so, and on top very patient in the face of human aggressions.
(Arguably, mankind has set the benchmark level quite low when it comes to civilized conduct of space travel).

As it stands now, mandkind is probably - and rightfully - regarded as some "pathetic descendants of monkeys".

I resent being called pathetic, but Im cool with the monkey ancestry...gotta start somewhere and everything started out as something slimy that crawled outta the sea...chimps aint so bad especially when they serve tea ^

Hmmm...

And now again.

I think this is what you are implying...

[video=youtube;a15KgyXBX24]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a15KgyXBX24[/video]

Monkey's eat Bugs ;)

Top Bottom