(HUMOUR) Leaked footage from secret dev build - Atmospherics

verminstar

Banned
Ye know whats funny about click bait? When ye see it, it gives ye a slap on forehead moment.

I especially love the view of the ground...all those straight lines and cultivated fields must mean they are flying over a populated elw...oh and the reflection on the glass suggests it was footage taken while inside a plane...

Last edited:
Ye know whats funny about click bait? When ye see it, it gives ye a slap on forehead moment.

I especially love the view of the ground...all those straight lines and cultivated fields must mean they are flying over a populated elw...oh and the reflection on the glass suggests it was footage taken while inside a plane...

Wouldn't it be great if Elite Dangerous looked like this?
Some old footage filmed from the window of a plane, motion tracked and some Elite ships added in.

Taken from the youtube link you get sent to via reddit.

Its cool tho watched it this morning.

450m/s = 1006.62mph = plenty fast enough for turn fighting in an atmosphere.

For comparison the corner speed on an F16 is somewhere around the 350-440 mph area dependant on a bunch of factors iirc

I am not a native English speaker and need to know why people on this forum sometimes say "Ye" instead of "You".

To me it invokes a feeling of cringe due to them trying to role play a 17th century sailor.

Is my assumption correct or do I miss the joke.

I am not a native English speaker and need to know why people on this forum sometimes say "Ye" instead of "You".

To me it invokes a feeling of cringe due to them trying to role play a 17th century sailor.

Lol well it could just be that they are northan..

eerm
Most if not all elite's ships are not aerodynamic friendly.
So, while I do appreciate the effort, it totally bothered me that the ships tried to behave as planes without the use of maneuvering thrusters.

Kind of. Might have its roots in that, leading to a self-effacing tone that one has been mugged off. Lends itself to the notion of finding a coin at the bottom of your beer and being press ganged into something.

Could just be from Newcastle.

Last edited:
Top Bottom