PvP Hunting miners in Borann

You know, I got interdicted on my way back to sell my 200+ tons worth and was extremely salty when the guy just opened fire immediately. Ganking is a sport, sure... and I was really questioning the video... but man, big props to you for being an actual pirate that doesn't wish to kill anyone unless provoked. That's extremely fun sounding.

I did chuckle at 'you're in trouble now', a phrase that carries considerably more gravitas when not uttered by someone in an Anaconda made of bacofoil with 9% of his hull left and a wingmate who is just a distant memory 😁

Props to OP for actual piracy.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ver-kcg-f3k&feature=emb_title

This is probably the best time I had in Elite Dangerous after hundreds of hours of piracy.

Massive props to the commanders featured in this video !

YARR ?o
I enjoy a good pirate vid. I don't know why the resistance to dropping some cargo, especially just 8 or 9 tons. IMHO, it's worth 512 tons of LTDs, just for the interaction with an honorable pirate. I'd probably be asking you to send in some of your friends in case they wanted some too. Then again, that's just me.

(Tips hat) Nice work Cmdr!

SR o7

I enjoy a good pirate vid. I don't know why the resistance to dropping some cargo, especially just 8 or 9 tons. IMHO, it's worth 512 tons of LTDs, just for the interaction with an honorable pirate. I'd probably be asking you to send in some of your friends in case they wanted some too. Then again, that's just me.

(Tips hat) Nice work Cmdr!

SR o7
When a person carries 512 tons and is asked to give only 9, it's more like begging for mercy than a pirate.
A pirate must take all 512 and if he's noble, don't kill the one he took from.

Thanks for the positive comments !

When a person carries 512 tons and is asked to give only 9, it's more like begging for mercy than a pirate.
A pirate must take all 512 and if he's noble, don't kill the one he took from.

We pirates usually request 10-15% of the total cargo. In this case 100% but he has just started and would totally have regained his lost diamonds within 10 minutes.

Asking for everything is a bit too much, we rarely have that much cargo space in our vessels anyway !

Some guys have all the luck. I asked for a pirate to come get some diamonds. Crickets. If you drop my shields, 50 LTDs, no takers.

Lol the CMDR would have attained 8 diamonds again in less than......geez.......like 3 minutes?

GG for playing the role.

Top Bottom