Hutton orbital free anaconda not there

I have just arrived at the Hutton orbital station and i have not receved the message that states that this is a milestone faor a lot of players and have not receved an Anaconda.

Is this normal and if not how can I "fix" this issue?

I hope you are joking OP(?)

If not, don't feel too bad - I think many have also fallen for the same thing (although I was told you got a dashboard mug as a tribute to perseverance! :D ). I was all set to go and get my mug when work sent me elsewhere.

Yo could say lucky me, but it seems such a right of passage I may well do it - just to say 'I did it'- although a dashboard mug would be nice! Even if it was an ARX purchase ability. <O

well I did it whit a cobra MKII and I filled all of my optional compartments with fuel tanks except one which was a fuel scoop.

it was over kill so I left the tanks there and replaced them with cargo holds which I filled with the mugs.

When I came back to my base station, I soled the mugs and made the payed for the transfer of my fuel tanks.

ended with a dozen k benefit so I'm not mad.

I'm even thinking to get the biggest medium cargo hauler so I can occasionally redo the trip.

well I did it whit a cobra MKII and I filled all of my optional compartments with fuel tanks except one which was a fuel scoop.

it was over kill so I left the tanks there and replaced them with cargo holds which I filled with the mugs.

When I came back to my base station, I soled the mugs and made the payed for the transfer of my fuel tanks.

ended with a dozen k benefit so I'm not mad.

I'm even thinking to get the biggest medium cargo hauler so I can occasionally redo the trip.

Seriously, when some make such an effort it does feel a shame there isn't some form of memento - hats off to you! (y)

I have just arrived at the Hutton orbital station ... and have not receved an Anaconda.

The Anaconda is in there, you just have to figure out how to get it out:

anaconda in an outpost.jpg

BTW - this could be a ruse.

Ah! the Golden Rivet. Traditionally the last rivet, riveted, is a golden one.
Could you show us where it is? ;)

Perhaps you should ask @The Roofus in light of this post:

;)

Perhaps you should ask @The Roofus in light of this post:

;)
ROTFLMAO. If you'll pardon the expression.

Top Bottom