Hutton Truckers are proud to present the largest single trade transaction in Elite Dangerous

Cmdrs Graememk, Brett Riverboat, Culley388, Bam, Rincewindcmru and Elmasri collected enough Void Opals to fill a cutter full at 1.6m credits a pop!

1.3 billion credits fr 792 tonnes of VOid Opals

2PP1b3i

https://www.reddit.com/r/EliteDange...the_hutton_truckers_are_proud_to_present_the/

Go on, wing up Trucker Style for some PwP and try to beat our record, and have some serious fun doing it.

This was never about the money, it was about beating Team HotBox, no seriously it was about the trade record.... no it was just about beating Team HotBox. :)

#ForTheMug

Last edited:
Go on, wing up Trucker Style for some PwP and try to beat our record, and have some serious fun doing it.

This was never about the money, it was about beating Team HotBox, no seriously it was about the trade record.... no it was just about beating Team HotBox. :)

#ForTheMug

Nothing wrong with a little in faction competition: The challenge is laid :D

Thanks to this post I just popped to a void opal site I found yesterday, 11 tons in about ten minutes, single rock. Took me a while to find one. Be interesting to see how much they sell for at the local station :)

Exactly 1.659877 mil per ton.

Even my Asp Ex with 'only' 64 tons of cargo would make 106.232128 mil of profit.

And yes, I used a calculator.

Top Bottom