Hyperspace Dethrottle not working

I have the dethrottle enabled as the message in the top right says so on entering a system yet I continued to speed up like old times. It worked fine a few days ago. It caught me offguard and I ended up overheating and causing a lot of damage but luckily my AFM repaired most of the damage.

It only works if you're alt-tabbed out of the game. There's a bug report logged for it, please contribute to it. The more people report this, the faster it will get fixed... hopefully.

https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/1405
Yep never worked with hotas only works with pads on consoles
Due to the hotas throttle setting being analogue constant feed its over riding the zero throttle preset and jumping back to the setting of the hotas throttle instantly after Hyper space zero braking does not work on hotas its a cross platform issue as well...

I have the dethrottle enabled as the message in the top right says so on entering a system yet I continued to speed up like old times. It worked fine a few days ago. It caught me offguard and I ended up overheating and causing a lot of damage but luckily my AFM repaired most of the damage.
I'm having the same issue on Xbox, hyperspace dethrottle worked fine some days ago, now suddenly for no apparent reason stopped working. You reported the bug in May, it's been a few months, any plans to fix soon or not really?

@rootsrat this is a Xbox forum, how do we ALT + TAB on console? Lol. But seriously, as someone else said, this bug is multiplatform, I've read lots of people on reddit reporting the bug both on PC and Xbox.

Top Bottom