I Ain't Afraid Of No Coaster Competition!

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
Hayo coaster friends!

Ghastly malevolent spirits from beyond the veil have descended on Planet Coaster! Don't worry, we've called the professionals and the Ghostbusters are tracking them down and trapping them in containment units as we speak. To celebrate the hard work they've done in keeping our streets specter-free we're giving you a chance to win a copy of Planet Coaster: Ghostbusters!

We want you to create the spookiest ride experience you can come up with. It could be a creepy coaster that shrieks through an abandoned graveyard, a drop tower into the heart of darkness, or it could even be a reproduction of a climactic moment from the Ghostbusters movies!

Design your haunted rides, save them as a blueprint, and then email us at community@frontier.co.uk with the blueprint and the best screenshot to represent your park. All entries must be submitted by 11PM UTC on 4 July 2019

Competition Terms and Conditions:
  • You only officially enter the competition when you have submitted your ride blueprint to community@frontier.co.uk with the subject link: 'I ain't afraid of no coaster Competition'.
  • All entries must be submitted by Thursday 4 July 2019 at 11PM UTC.
  • Frontier have the right to remove any entry at their sole discretion.
  • Objectionable or offensive content will be disqualified.
  • The competition will be judged by an independent panel of Frontier staff.
  • The winner will be contacted by the Frontier Community Team via email.
  • The winner has 7 days to respond and claim the prize; if no response has been received after 7 days, you forfeit your prize.
  • Frontier employees are excluded from participating in the event.
  • Frontier reserve the right to exchange any prize for a prize of similar value.
  • Frontier have the final say on the winner and prizes of the event.

So i made a ride, and i made it go through caves and hills... terrain alterations basically, when i will save the blueprint i don't think it will save the terrain as well and it is a pretty important aspect in my ride, so should i provide a savegame of the park so the ride can be complete ?

So i made a ride, and i made it go through caves and hills... terrain alterations basically, when i will save the blueprint i don't think it will save the terrain as well and it is a pretty important aspect in my ride, so should i provide a savegame of the park so the ride can be complete ?
Well my ride has become to big to save as a blueprint so,yeah same problem.

Top Bottom