I am living in the future

For this is the future 😎

Ze0k0Ge.jpg

Is the series x remote play working on PCs without the work around yet if not nope its still the past with no streaming to the PC laptop...

Sub topic do you have many 5G/wifi hot spots near by the single one near me has a lot of gamers with wide angle IPS laptops..

Last edited:
Nope, and Its mystifying they pulled that feature, but retained it on the Mobile app.

BTW - whats the workaround you refer to - i`d like to try it - ta..
Test app on microsoft windows 10 app store. were you have to jump through hoops (google search + reddit) to get it to stream...
2.4 Ghz wifi sucks but the pupic wifi is not 5ghz..

Last edited:
Update on my experience with this;
Sat in my car in rural Derbyshire on a 4G signal streaming to a note 8 and there is minimal lag, ok there's quite a bit of pixelation. A change of mobile provider made all the difference.

so the future is games in tiny screens mounted on awkward 20th century controllers? :ROFLMAO:

i'm not excited ...

although i admit that seeing everyone running around in the subway with that would have some hilarious "brazil" vibe ...

Any phone with the Xbox Game Pass app on it. It's been possible to stream Elite to Win 10 PCs and tablets for years now. Elite was added to xCloud recently so you can play it anywhere
Another alternative is Steam Remote Play Anywhere, but this requires a very good low latency broadband connection and owning the game on Steam. On the plus side, though, you keep the journal files on the serving machine. Which is not possible with xCloud.

Top Bottom