I am losing my mind read my text for info

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU FD TEAM?? So listen now please. I have testet now long enough your new System with the High Grade Emission and i need to say did you think we havent anything else to do in our live??? I am sorry for this here but i need 3 Hours of searching to find 1 f. High grade emmisions that is time limited. THIS NEW SYSTEM is so damned bad that i get really really angry. I just try to get my ressources full but with so many time wasting i lose my interest in your game. You can do this so much better but you just dont carre. ARE YOU LIKE EA OR ACTIVISION? Goddamned i have enough change it to old system where it was random and not f. time based the hell. in the past i needed 8 hours to get all grade 5 ressources full and THAT WAS OK!! BUT NOW 3 HOURS FOR 1 F. HIGH GRADE WHERE 3 OF THEM WAS SPAWNED 9 EXACTLY!!! THATS NOT NORMAL...f. millitary supercapacitors. and i dont want to begin to write here about material traders than i will explode on your logic. i have enough i develope my own game the hell.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU FD TEAM?? So listen now please. I have testet now long enough your new System with the High Grade Emission and i need to say did you think we havent anything else to do in our live??? I am sorry for this here but i need 3 Hours of searching to find 1 f. High grade emmisions that is time limited. THIS NEW SYSTEM is so damned bad that i get really really angry. I just try to get my ressources full but with so many time wasting i lose my interest in your game. You can do this so much better but you just dont carre. ARE YOU LIKE EA OR ACTIVISION? Goddamned i have enough change it to old system where it was random and not f. time based the hell. in the past i needed 8 hours to get all grade 5 ressources full and THAT WAS OK!! BUT NOW 3 HOURS FOR 1 F. HIGH GRADE WHERE 3 OF THEM WAS SPAWNED 9 EXACTLY!!! THATS NOT NORMAL...f. millitary supercapacitors. and i dont want to begin to write here about material traders than i will explode on your logic. i have enough i develope my own game the hell.
I get 3 high grades minimum per boom system, are you looking in the correct system states?

Dude needs to chill at the end of they day it's just a game nothing to get so butthurt over. Einheit have you tried getting high grades through mission rewards? I commonly do massacre and assasination missions for g5 mats and get pretty much all I need. Even the wing missions can be done solo if your good at combat.

Top Bottom