Newcomer / Intro I am trying to complete a pirate mission but the system indicates a target satellite when I get near the satellite it indicates the mission but when I

I am trying to complete a pirate mission but the system indicates a target satellite when I get near the satellite it indicates the mission but when I fly to the mission it indicates the satellite and it keeps going backwards and forwards without the pirate ever appear in that's happened on my last three pilot missions which I eventually just abort what am I missing

Have you tried to scan the satellite?
Go to the Transactions screen. Maybe there will be a clue. Or show it to us so we can take a look.
It may be the case that by finding the satellite the mission was updated with a new location.

Pirate hunting missions are very often confusing, you're not the first person to have problems with them, nor the last. :)

Yes I scanned the satellite first and it flagged up the mission point, fly to mission point and the flag disappears and it flagsthe nearby satellite fly to the nearby satellite and it flags the mission point again and vice versa vice versa.this is happened on several pirate missions so I just gave up in all cases and flew to another mission

Top Bottom