I bought the deluxe pack but dont have all the other packs

Well, the title says it all... I don't have the Secrest of Dr.WU, Herbivore pack, claire's sanctuary, carnivore pack or the cretaceous pack
If you perhaps work for frontier please add me on discord and help me out as I'm not very active on the forms -
SilentWraith#1111

I don't think they do handouts. If you watch the streams they do giveaways on certain occasions (hasn't happened for a while), though it is random who gets it.

Yeah, there's no complete collection sort of thing for the consoles, though Premium edition on Steam has everything apart from Claire's Sanctuary and the Herbivore pack.

Yeah, it's pretty expensive stuff.

Have to admit, Deluxe is usually used at launch to indicate you get some extra stuff. But it doesnt normally mean all future DLC included. Usually that’s signified as Game+Season Pass.
More to the point though, when you buy something, you read about what you are getting. To just buy something without even reading the basic print, nevermind the small print, is all on the purchaser.

Have to admit, Deluxe is usually used at launch to indicate you get some extra stuff. But it doesnt normally mean all future DLC included. Usually that’s signified as Game+Season Pass.
More to the point though, when you buy something, you read about what you are getting. To just buy something without even reading the basic print, nevermind the small print, is all on the purchaser.

Folk do seem to have a habit of not reading a description on purchase then blaming the company selling it to them...

...same goes for system requirements too.

I for one am on this kids side.

Why blame children, who can barely read; for a company's shady tactics.
Come on really? You blame the child for buying a "deluxe edition" which in most cases implies a full BUNDLE of material. Not some crappy extra dinos only.
Why even offer a Deluxe version unless the said company is trying to nickel and dime the out of you?
So no, I don't blame the kid for NOT reading, purchasing a deluxe bundle (the biggest bundle they even offer) and finding out they got screwed out of another $45 for content that should just be in the game anyways.

Fanboys endure this DLC nickel and dime tactic. If there was an alternative option like a full bundle or seasons pass, I wouldn't have so much empathy for you but there isn't.
It's a gimmick to get more $$$... Just like selling the product for $49.99 instead of $50.00. Instantly tells you they are trying to be shady as and mind you into thinking it's a deal.

Just be honest, give honest options and stop this DLC nickel dime gimmick.
Can't blame kid for thinking he bought a full game when they label it "Deluxe" but don't offer everything as expected in a Deluxe package.
No, the issue is that the "Deluxe" is just a pre-order bonus they wanted to $$$ more money by calling it Deluxe, confusing consumers and then making $45+ worth of DLC so you are basically spending $100 on a complete video game.

Outrageous.......

But fan boys will defend it... in 3, 2, 1....

Come on really? You blame the child for buying a "deluxe edition" which in most cases implies a full BUNDLE of material. Not some crappy extra dinos only.
Why even offer a Deluxe version unless the said company is trying to nickel and dime the poopoo out of you?
So no, I don't blame the kid for NOT reading, purchasing a deluxe bundle (the biggest bundle they even offer) and finding out they got screwed out of another $45 for content that should just be in the game anyways.

Fanboys endure this DLC nickel and dime tactic. If there was an alternative option like a full bundle or seasons pass, I wouldn't have so much empathy for you but there isn't.
It's a gimmick to get more $$$... Just like selling the product for $49.99 instead of $50.00. Instantly tells you they are trying to be shady as poopoo and mind gently caress you into thinking it's a deal.

Can't blame kid for thinking he bought a full game when they label it "Deluxe" but don't offer everything as expected in a Deluxe package.
No, the issue is that the "Deluxe" is just a pre-order bonus they wanted to $$$ more money by calling it Deluxe, confusing consumers and then making $45+ worth of DLC so you are basically spending $100 on a complete video game.

Outrageous.......

I'd say a young child new to reading probably shouldn't have access to their parent's credit details (If so, ouch on the parent's behalf), in any case it doesn't seem relevant to this situation, A+ for effort though.

I'd say a young child new to reading probably shouldn't have access to their parent's credit details (If so, ouch on the parent's behalf), in any case it doesn't seem relevant to this situation, A+ for effort though.

Not to mention that there is s premium edition that contains all the DLC to date... it's right there, on the steam page, one line below the deluxe edition, and it lists all the DLC as being part of it.

Why even offer a Deluxe version unless the said company is trying to nickel and dime the poopoo out of you?

It's a gimmick to get more $$$... Just like selling the product for $49.99 instead of $50.00. Instantly tells you they are trying to be shady as poopoo and mind gently caress you into thinking it's a deal.

Outrageous.......

Non Fanboy response -

1) Children shouldn’t be able to purchase the game online as it requires a credit or debit card.
2) If they cant read by 16 (far as I remember, the youngest age you can get a debit card, here in the UK at least), then I doubt they’d be able to play this game anyhow
2) Deluxe Edition moniker In most games I’ve seen stands for Game+bonus content. Game+Season Pass is usually called Ultimate, or later on GOTY Edition.
3) Pricing things a penny/cent under the whole £/$ has been used for generations now, again, if someone isnt aware of this, I doubt they’d get much fun out of a game that revolves around the tycoon premise.
4) You are responsible for your own financial status, if the person didnt learn this lesson before, they’ve learned it now. You always check what you are buying is what you think it is. At least at the fundamental level.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ian Phillips

Volunteer Moderator
@SilentWraith
I would suggest that you contact the Support team about your purchase, you can create a support ticket by following this link.
Choose Planet Zoo (its the first game in the list) then 'PC' and then 'Purchase Support'.
Clicking on any one of the questions that appear will show an answer to that question and at the end of the text give an option to create a ticket.

Just found out that Planet Coaster's Deluxe edition contains most of the unbranded 2017-2018 DLC. Not exactly a well defined thing.

Top Bottom