I can land my ship better then anyone

When I run missions like crazy the game make me feel like I can land better then anyone !

Nice smooth landings, Nose dive landings, High speed landings, the shield bounce landing...lol :O

So does anyone think they can land better than me ?

When I run missions like crazy the game make me feel like I can land better then anyone !

Nice smooth landings, Nose dive landings, High speed landings, the shield bounce landing...lol :O

Everyone can land better than you, cos we don't know how good you are at landing :D

*thinks of all the times I landed a Cutter at high speed like a pro, causing my friend in multi-crew to call me a no-life*

No. I'm bad at landing. Have the title, sash, AND the trophy.

If you don't use vertical thrust to land, then you're not better than me.
Amateurs crash down, professionals smoothly drop slowly.

Dobbo put me onto it, and as far as I am aware, only Dobbo and I do it.

Does this count?
ysTqGAL.jpg

Or this?
xsAfk5Q.jpg

Perhaps this?
jRemV2M.jpg

y6nrLzT.jpg

(Yes, that's how I landed. Look!)

Or this?
AFGEP1B.jpg

Oh dear, no that wasn't supposed to be there...

:D

CMDR Cosmic Spacehead

If you don't use vertical thrust to land, then you're not better than me.Amateurs crash down, professionals smoothly drop slowly.Dobbo put me onto it, and as far as I am aware, only Dobbo and I do it.
Not just you dude ;) I come in like I am landing a Hornet until over the patch and then slowly and gently apply vertical thrust to lightly kiss the pad. It's called, "landing like a boss"! :D

All I can say is that creative use of shields in landing can speed things up A LOT. :D

As much as I'm quite happy with my landings in general I'm also amazed at how WRONG I can land sometimes...

Not just you dude ;) I come in like I am landing a Hornet until over the patch and then slowly and gently apply vertical thrust to lightly kiss the pad. It's called, "landing like a boss"! :D

Can you explain vertical thrust more, I would have thought that would lift you off the pad unless you mean downthrust?.

Any you can walk away from

You can't consider yourself a bad lander until you've had a wingmate laugh at how badly you performed the manoeuvre

Top Bottom