Newcomer / Intro I Cannot Find Duplex Woven Focus Nibbits

I've searched every wreck, distress signal, and abandoned mining colony between Meene and Eravate and there is not a single Duplex Woven Focus Nibbit to be found!

tenor.gif

I heard a rumour that they might also be found at Weinbaum City. And no, don't fall for the ones sending you to Hutton Orbital.
I've friends out that way and they claim that they're only rarely available for sale.
I'm not sure I want to make the trip on the off chance they'll be available.

Thanks again for your help.

I've searched every wreck, distress signal, and abandoned mining colony between Meene and Eravate and there is not a single Duplex Woven Focus Nibbit to be found!

There is your problem the DWFN is not available as a single item you can only pick them up as a triple which is one more than your SRV can load so its scanners automatically ignore them.

There is your problem the DWFN is not available as a single item you can only pick them up as a triple which is one more than your SRV can load so its scanners automatically ignore them.
Now see, this is just bad game design, right there.
So do I wait for new SRV vechicles or just forgo the reticulated plasma capacitors?

Gosh, I hate to think about how many I just flat out didn't see because of the scanner thing.
smh

No point, moons are made of cheese so if the system is in famine there won't be any moons left.

Thank you, THANK YOU!
I found plenty of nibbets and a couple of corroded frame locked distillers to boot!
I was relying on the parallax quadripole shift that happens every 37 Thargoid infestations. This negates the moon cheese degradation spike that happens in famine states. Admittedly I was lucky with the timing though.

I was relying on the parallax quadripole shift that happens every 37 Thargoid infestations. This negates the moon cheese degradation spike that happens in famine states. Admittedly I was lucky with the timing though.
They changed that in the most recent update.

Top Bottom