Newcomer / Intro I can't put her Down!

I've entered the station to land, gear is down, I've dropped her on the landing pad (or think I have), but nothing happens ..... I'm doing the launch-deliver-retrieve training mission. What have I missed? Thanks.

Hang on a minute....

I think that training mission has been bugged since I started playing like 4 years ago. It won't let you down on the pad...

I can't believe it's still not working. Really, shame on you FD.

I assume the compass dot indicates your correct landing pad. What if I'm trying to land on the spot immediately above the pad. On the other side of the station?

I assume the compass dot indicates your correct landing pad. What if I'm trying to land on the spot immediately above the pad. On the other side of the station?
If you were attempting to land on a pad that isn't yours the station would be shouting at you to clear off...

That training mission is bugged. The clamps just don't lock you down...

It was the only time since I've been playing that I've not been able to land my ship.

Can it be done with a docking computer?

I hated landing at stations at first. Then I discovered thruster controls were a different set to accelerate and decelerate :D

Can it be done with a docking computer?

I hated landing at stations at first. Then I discovered thruster controls were a different set to accelerate and decelerate :D
It's one of the training missions, you don't have credits or a docking computer, it's not even your ship...

How this:
ED Landing.jpg

Landing gear is down but can't see your pad or anything, it should say proceed to pad# etc...

Just found another thread from a few years back discussing this training mission. LINK

Seems I tried to do this mission while showing my daughter how to play and the landing gear simply wouldn't drop. It's definitely cursed...

Ok, I'm not seeing 'Target' in white, not seeing 'proceed to landing pad 43 (timer underneath)' in blue.

Looks like you've timed out?

Apologies, can't upload any screenshots at the moment.

Top Bottom