Newcomer / Intro I can't put her Down!

I can advise that the Training Docking Mission works ok for me (PC).The voice command giving the pad number , the pad highlight works , the only thing wrong is that the pad reticule on the HUD does not light up blue when I descend - don't know if is is a feature added after the Tutorial was made or whether I am doing this part wrong.

Last edited:
I can advise that the Training Docking Mission works ok for me (PC).The voice command giving the pad number , the pad highlight works , the only thing wrong is that the pad reticule on the HUD does not light up blue when I descend - don't know if is is a feature added after the Tutorial was made or whether I am doing this part wrong.
Yes, thanks Dave. After completing the landing scenario successfully, I now realize, in the tutorial, I was trying to land at the wrong pad. It was just a bit unexpected that I wasn't destroyed after (10 + 2) minutes. But there was never any communication with the STN CMDR anytime, which makes me wonder if I was carrying out the tutorial correctly anyway. ;) Still yet to re-fly.

Top Bottom