I destroyed his Type-9, so he came back with a Federal Corvette, against my Imperial Eagle

Amazing.

Those were small turrets right? I wonder what medium turrets would've done to you, especially my favorite
combination of emissive and scramble or corrosive.

Amazing.

Those were small turrets right? I wonder what medium turrets would've done to you, especially my favorite
combination of emissive and scramble or corrosive.

Any sustained damage to this Imperial Eagle will hurt. There's really no room for mistakes. Emissive and scrambles will certainly increase the challenge. I rely on silent running when my chaff is reloading.

I also rely on silent running to avoid missile locks but emissive will quickly ruin my day.

very rare to encounter anyone specifically flying a build that counters this.

That was fun and painful to watch at the same time;) that build is easily countered but I won't post how yet, just want more cool videos from you;)

Repect to both CMDRS, great build and a great fighting spirit , on both sides.

o7 He will surely be ready next time. I'm expecting he would do a reverski / FA OFF, with AFMU, with a pilot for his SLF. But rarely I do meet the same Cmdrs for a 2nd or 3rd time, this was rare occurence, coming back with a fighting ship.

That was fun and painful to watch at the same time;) that build is easily countered but I won't post how yet, just want more cool videos from you;)
Oh you can post the counters. It’s written everywhere. Just that no one reads anything related to PVP. I tried to warn folks on Reddit about going AFK in open, while pledged to a power. Parked in super cruise next to the main star, was not a good idea.

and guess what. It was down voted, so no one will learn the danger lol. It took about 4 years from the time I spammed cascade torpedoes when engineers was released about its dangers and counters. No one listened, I kept racking up kills and content.

Impressed by your flying skills, your build, and the entire bag of tricks used, in particular loved the sneaky wait in silent running for him to reboot. Having said that, it is obvious that your opponent, though brave, is not very experienced in pvp, and his build on that vette is geared for pve. Still, what you did was definitely not easy to pull off, and your style is refreshingly different from the typical jousters out there, so kudos! Looking forward to more content from you! 07

Hard to find the “right” ship flown the the “right” pilot for anything that resembles an evenly matched engagement.

Last edited:
Impressed by your flying skills, your build, and the entire bag of tricks used, in particular loved the sneaky wait in silent running for him to reboot. Having said that, it is obvious that your opponent, though brave, is not very experienced in pvp, and his build on that vette is geared for pve. Still, what you did was definitely not easy to pull off, and your style is refreshingly different from the typical jousters out there, so kudos! Looking forward to more content from you! 07
Even geared for PvE isn't an excuse to skip reinforcement day, but yeah, that silent running trick was sneaky.

Also I'm a huge fan of advanced missile racks myself so it's nice to see someone else making good use of 'em!

Very cool to watch, thx for posting that. Stuff like this always reminds me that there are endless possibilities in this game to 'skin the cat', or in this case the big ships. :)

I’m all about finding new ways to skin the cat. I think I’ve dedicated most of my experience in Elite, along with my channel in figuring out non-meta ways to defeat my opponents.

From spamming silent running between SYS Authority to opponent accidentally targets them. To having stations kill my intended target because I tricked them in shooting the station when I popped chaff near it.

My favorites were my Mine-launching builds and also had a Keelback that carried cascade torps (for shields) and seekers (take out drives) then launching the SLF Multicannon Condor to finish off the helpless victim.

Good times.

Top Bottom