Ships I don't like it, I don't need it, but I had to have it.

Imperial Cutter.jpg

Is it a sidewinder?

Naaa, it's one of dem famdangled Perial Cuttin' deevices. Got 'er on deal at Jamses place. Call it a compulsive buy.
Now all I need to figger out is what to do with 'er. 'Bout as maneuverable as Bessie me cow and as spensive as
Freds Mersaydeez Benz, down the road. Too purdy to use as a storage shed, I reckon. Too darn big to fit in the barn.
Can't just put her on blocks! What would the missus say? I have every other machine out there for every job needin'
done, you know. I'm all out of ideas.

What do y'all fellers do with yours?

Naaa, it's one of dem famdangled Perial Cuttin' deevices. Got 'er on deal at Jamses place. Call it a compulsive buy.
Now all I need to figger out is what to do with 'er. 'Bout as maneuverable as Bessie me cow and as spensive as
Freds Mersaydeez Benz, down the road. Too purdy to use as a storage shed, I reckon. Too darn big to fit in the barn.
Can't just put her on blocks! What would the missus say? I have every other machine out there for every job needin'
done, you know. I'm all out of ideas.

What do y'all fellers do with yours?
I did the same! Mostly cuz I could no longer handle mining in the T9. Gods, what a slug. Still, it earned me enough geld to buy a FC.

Things sure have changed when a Cutter is an impulse item. Congrats!

Thank you kind sir. o7

Well, seeing how my first Elite journal entry was "timestamp":"2018-10-30T16:39:44Z"
I think it was about time. I am definitely not complaining. I got my moneys worth out
of this fine game multiple times over. And even after 3781 hours, I can't wait to play
some more tomorrow, lol.

Fly crazy CMDRS..
X.

What to do with the Imperial Toy? (Used another word initially but it fell victim to censorship.) Mine was baptised "Stolen from Granny", painted midnight-black and serves as Federal Cutter for PP fortification purposes. It carries two Pacifier frag cannons for salt mining reasons.

I like them and I have two. One is my primary everyday ride, it does everything I want it to do and never fails. Another one is a miner, pretty good one too. Recently I decided to go on another long distance expedition but I wasn't feeling like spending few months in my little Phantom or AspX, so I retrofitted my mining Cutter (just because I can, lol) for the long distance trip and it is currently at Ishum's Reach. Works great, not planning to dock anywhere until I get back home. 😁
20200218_220508_2.jpg
20200525_214205_2.jpg
Oevasy SG-Y d0( B 9 f)_00009_2.jpg
Oevasy SG-Y d0( AB)_00029_3.jpg

Last edited:
Judging by the timing of this thread I tend to believe the copycat is you as above picture was taken waaaaaaaaaay after I got mine ship and paint.

But leaving such petty squabbles beyond I must admit that you have exquisite taste when it comes to ship and color choice.

Judging by the timing of this thread I tend to believe the copycat is you as above picture was taken waaaaaaaaaay after I got mine ship and paint.

But leaving such petty squabbles beyond I must admit that you have exquisite taste when it comes to ship and color choice.

Never seeing your fine vessel with mine own eyes, I will have to take your word for it dear Sir.
Thank you for your kind observations and may we play in peace among the stars for many moons.
Well, pip, pip old boy and brindis saludos to you too. 🥂 o7

Thank you for the image, Mine has had a ship kit for so long i forgot what they look like from the factory.

What you could do with it:
Park it next to a crater, attach an awning, build a deck around the side, and wait for heavy rain.
Once the crater fills with water you will have lake front property, and a place to visit in the summer.

Top Bottom