I have a Probe/Sensor/Uplink going if anyone wants to do the Goid Machine again.

Given that the sum response to this thread has been err.. Zero. I presume this isn't something that people want...
If I get no reply by close of this evening - they are gone!

I don't understand a word of what you said.. what are you talking about
Pretty simple. I have collected a Thargoid probe, sensor and uplink that I have used to active the Thargoid machine in the Thargoid base on Delphi A5A...
Having now done so, I'm trying to save the next person the several hours of hassle it took me to get the probe.
If prefer not to trust me. That's OK but it is a genuine offer!

Pretty simple. I have collected a Thargoid probe, sensor and uplink that I have used to active the Thargoid machine in the Thargoid base on Delphi A5A...
Having now done so, I'm trying to save the next person the several hours of hassle it took me to get the probe.
If prefer not to trust me. That's OK but it is a genuine offer!
Haha, what if someone comes there in a ship stronger than you? Why would you give away several hours of your own time just to give it away for free? Sounds suspicious - I might go there with my wing of commanders (All in engineered Anacondas and Federal Corvettes) just in case.;)

Anyone wanna join?

Haha, what if someone comes there in a ship stronger than you? Why would you give away several hours of your own time just to give it away for free? Sounds suspicious - I might go there with my wing of commanders (All in engineered Anacondas and Federal Corvettes) just in case.;)

Anyone wanna join?

Oh for Lordy Sake! You do have some trust issues don't you!

I'm in a Krait... sitting at the Thargoid base in my main account (I'm currently doing the Enclave CG at EIR in my other explorer account).

I did the thargoid machine in the Thargoid base on Delphi A5A - it was fun doing it again with a mate after a year or so since we first did it (although, TBH, not as impressive as I remember it being - but that's second time around for you).
Here is a link if you haven't seen this before:
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDUoC9FZXec

I've now had my bit of fun. That's it! I've simply finished with these items - so I'll happily pass them on to someone else! It's simply an act of kindness! I don't need the money (my main account has about 8Bn and my explorer account 3.5Bn) so why not give them away.

So - come in whatever ship you like - a Corvette if it makes you feel better! I was going to suggest transferring the thargoid mats in my private group (not open) or a group like Mobius or one of the Explorer PGs where combat is banned. Even if you destroy my Krait - frankly a few mil is going to make sod all difference to me. I've given away 100's of millions before now to people that needed it.

Anyway your paranoia is not helpful! To you or anyone else!

Fly Safe

Susie
~~~~~

Hey are you on right now?
I was doing a thing last week and I’m somewhere out there.

Last edited:
I can be - I'm in my other account atm - but can easily switch!

My ship is sitting at the base - I only need to switch accounts.

OK - Loaded my main account <Cmdr Susanna Saunders> in Fleetcomm. and sitting at the Goid base.

If you prefer a different PG. just let me know.

Top Bottom