I have no F25 coaster in my inventory

I started up Planet Coaster today and was greeted with a small text window saying something about a new free F25 Coaster. Unfortunately it was one of those times when I my finger was in the process of clicking on something else on the screen at the same moment the window appeared so I only had a second to see it before it vanished due to my click to the right of the window. I did see enough to see the name of the coaster and that it was free for something to do with an anniversary.

I have searched blueprints and coasters and there is no F25 in my game. I'm wondering why it is not added to my game if everyone is supposed to have received access to this new bonus coaster? I see people talking about using it. I have all the DLC except Magnificent Rides and World's Fair. I wouldn't think I would have gotten a notice urging me to try out the new coaster if I needed some other DLC to access it.

According to what I've been able to ascertain by reading forums and such everyone else has it available in their inventory so I'm not sure what I need to do to gain access to it or if this is some kind of bug.

Verification of game cache on Steam reports all files in order.

Thanks for any assistance! I'd love to try it out.

Top Bottom