I know The Answer BUT I have to ask just once more in 2018

PLEASE Can we get On Ride Photo's In Planco.

They dont need to take photos, just flash and add money to the balence sheet (and be controllable price wise like RCT 2)

Whenever I've brough this up theres always been nothing but support but for some weird reason were still sat here without it.

Yet every Coaster, on the Planet (Get it) has on ride photos (Some flat rides do too) lets Evollvoe this simulation to the next Frontier :)

Of course it is possible to create a camera with a triggered flash, and there are a few on the workshop too.

Although it does not affect the parks account balance.

Moving this thread to Suggestions and Ideas

RCT had working Cameras , im sure you recall? a pretend workshop item some 20 years later just doesnt cut it, but thanks .

Ive been one of Frontiers biggest Champions but this and the coaster smoothing issue just leaves me wondering "What if"

Well, we have to realize that Planet Coaster is not RCT, maybe Frontier wanted to take Planet Coaster in a different direction than RCT3 and some things from RCT3 didn't make the cut in PC. But, they are still adding to the game although not sure if they will ever add ride photos. They have already stated no rain/weather or water parks are planned at this time.

Ok lets take that point and have a look

Frontier have also said they want to make the best and most detailed game there has ever been.

Every single COASTER on the PLANET has AT LEAST ONE On Ride Photo Camera.

Re Weather and Rain Johnny has mentioned before they wanted to impliment weather that causes rides to close etc (Just like Parkitect) and the issue has been around the fact that too many people have performance issues currently and that adding weather as such would cause too much of a frame rate hit for those already using lower end and older machines.

On Ride Photo is implimented in a mobile Game (RCT Classic) and helps with the managment side of things.

Id also LOVE to be able to hire park Entertainers who have cameras too and this can be charged for and added to the fiscal managment side but lets start with on Ride Photos and build from there :)

Well, we have to realize that Planet Coaster is not RCT, maybe Frontier wanted to take Planet Coaster in a different direction than RCT3 and some things from RCT3 didn't make the cut in PC. But, they are still adding to the game although not sure if they will ever add ride photos. They have already stated no rain/weather or water parks are planned at this time.

WingardiumLevicoaster

Volunteer Moderator
I am sure this is something they have considered. I expect that maybe the reason we don't have it could be performance related like weather?

I wonder how a triggered object like a camera (which would act just like all other triggered objects in the game) can have more performance impact than weather....

To me, this should be doable. I vote a +1 for this. I don't see any limitations.

It depends. I expect people would want to be able to save and view the pictures taken which could have an impact.

cant see why people wouldn want the system to take a physical image of every guest , Perhaps yes of the players actual avatar but thats not a huge system process vs 5000 peices per toliet block
I

Top Bottom