I LOVE THE NEW MAGNIFICENT PACK

Good morning all. It's Saturday 22 December 6:39 a.m NZ time [squeeeeee] and it's summer in NZ/Australia [squeeeeee]

So I went onto YouTube still in bed, and found out Frontier has released a new DLC pack with something like 9 rides. I'll be getting this today, have yet to find out how much steam charges in NZ$ for it, probably be something like $20. The only thing is I have like 12 other videos I need to edit and get onto my YouTube channel before I leave to go on my 3 week summer vacation, ouch, but really want to get that done.

I haven't tried it yet but cause the working week has just finished (and working year too). So will download it later today and do a YouTube video of it too. But it looks magnificent indeed. A gondola, more fear fall rides, well we call them that at Rainbows End which is in Auckland, and new coasters too and a merry go round kind of ride. I've already had to make two major renovations to my sandbox park to accommodate for the multitude of rides Frontier has released this year alone. May have to create a new sandbox map, however that takes forever.

I will do a review video later today and will edit or create a new park when I get back from summer vacation mid next month.

Have a happy summer, or is it winter in UK/US?, and a happy new year. I could get involved in a countdown to 2019 on here, I'd probably be the first since NZ is ahead time wise with the rest of the world.

Aw, and it's great to see how none of my PC videos have any copyright claims on them from YouTube. This is choice and it's great to see Frontier goes to great lengths and knows we like to share videos without the hassle that we can get in contrast with other games, though I have to check if music from this new DLC pack gets copyright claim on YT. (mostly it's music).

Thanks Frontier.

Good morning all. It's Saturday 22 December 6:39 a.m NZ time [squeeeeee] and it's summer in NZ/Australia [squeeeeee]

So I went onto YouTube still in bed, and found out Frontier has released a new DLC pack with something like 9 rides. I'll be getting this today, have yet to find out how much steam charges in NZ$ for it, probably be something like $20. The only thing is I have like 12 other videos I need to edit and get onto my YouTube channel before I leave to go on my 3 week summer vacation, ouch, but really want to get that done.

I haven't tried it yet but cause the working week has just finished (and working year too). So will download it later today and do a YouTube video of it too. But it looks magnificent indeed. A gondola, more fear fall rides, well we call them that at Rainbows End which is in Auckland, and new coasters too and a merry go round kind of ride. I've already had to make two major renovations to my sandbox park to accommodate for the multitude of rides Frontier has released this year alone. May have to create a new sandbox map, however that takes forever.

I will do a review video later today and will edit or create a new park when I get back from summer vacation mid next month.

Have a happy summer, or is it winter in UK/US?, and a happy new year. I could get involved in a countdown to 2019 on here, I'd probably be the first since NZ is ahead time wise with the rest of the world.

Aw, and it's great to see how none of my PC videos have any copyright claims on them from YouTube. This is choice and it's great to see Frontier goes to great lengths and knows we like to share videos without the hassle that we can get in contrast with other games, though I have to check if music from this new DLC pack gets copyright claim on YT. (mostly it's music).

Thanks Frontier.

I love it too[wink]. Turned out a lot nicer than i imagined it and probably the best dlc so far. i'm especially in love with the new mack coaster[big grin]

I gotta say, I can't take my eyes off the chairlift. One of my new favorites. Although, I'm still trying to understand how to prevent so many "roundtrippers" and balance out how many peeps jump off at the second station.

Unfortunately this "Magnificent Rides" pack seems to be lacking for me. The game has a serious lack of flat rides and kiddie rides. I was really hoping this pack would deliver, but all it has is two versions of the Hyper Jump, a grand carousel, Flying Eagles, chair lift, and a breakdance ride.
No hate, but I'm starting to notice these dlc packs are containing less and less and remain at an $11 price.

Top Bottom