I love this ship but...

I really like flying the eagle mkII but... the noise the drives made almost made me shoot my brains out with one of the personal weapons I was smug uhmm transporting

Oh well, I kinda like it.
And i actually have 2 Eagles Mk II
One heavily engineered and one none. Both are fun to fly in their own way.

I love the Eagle Mk II but I wish it had a tad more choice in weapons - not having access to plasma accelerators, many Power Play weapons, and some unlockable ones is making me sad.

I'm considering rearming one of my Eagles with 1 G4 short range Citos and 2 High Capacity Dumbfires
Having great fun with a DBS armed with 2 Citos and 2 Dumbfires so the Eagle kinda feels like next step :)

I don't know if its cheap headphones or because i'm getting older i just wish there was the ability to adjust volume for engines, voice, ambience etc separately as it is i can adjust alix's sexy voice, then almost everything else all lumped in together

Craith

Volunteer Moderator
Oh well, I kinda like it.
And i actually have 2 Eagles Mk II
One heavily engineered and one none. Both are fun to fly in their own way.

I'm considering rearming one of my Eagles with 1 G4 short range Citos and 2 High Capacity Dumbfires
Having great fun with a DBS armed with 2 Citos and 2 Dumbfires so the Eagle kinda feels like next step :)

I usually run with Cito + 2x rails ... take out shields, take out PP, boom
Plasma Chargers are a nice change of pace though instead of rails

BTW the engineer keeps forgetting some screws whenever doing dirty drives

when boost they start clanking at the end, on all my cutters

On the Anaconda someone thought it would be neat if the engines sounded like mill/lathe chatter when accelerating or decelerating hard. As a hobby machinist that sound is just deeply unpleasant.

I love the Type 7, but it drives me crazy how the bottom hardpoint is off the centerline. I generally just don't mount any bottom weapons because the off center animation drives me nuts.

I wish they'd enable the second underside hardpoint that's already modeled there anyway.

Also unfortunate that there's no medium hardpoint. It'd make a brilliant miner otherwise.

Poor Type 7.

Designer "hmm combat ship windows..." takes a hit of onion head..."hmmm real small so the pew pew cant get in..yeah" smiles and nods "windows are funny man ha haha"

Top Bottom