I need help!

Hey y'all i would really need someones assistance.
We all know the games specifications and what a pc needs for it to run but i need help.
I have enlisted, on the left the games specs and on the right my pcs specs (my pc is about 4 years old).
Processor
Intel i5-2300 - > mine is i3- 3110

Ram
8gb - > mine is 6gb

Graphics
Nvidia gtx 650 (2gb) -> mine has nvidia gt 630m

These three are the ones that are lacking.
My question is, will my gameplay lag a lot? Will it run smoothly? Probably not if my specs are lower right?
I hope anyone who is well thought about this could help me out and give me some advice.
Thank you so much. I appreciate it.

Your graphics hardware is a GT 630M which tells me it's laptop. No I doubt you will be able to play the game smoothly on high settings. You would have to tweak the settings, maybe even low or medium settings. You can always use the preset. But even your CPU is an issue here. It's only a i3.

Laptops are bad for gaming, unless you buy a really expensive gaming laptop. In your case I would either get a console or look into building your own gaming PC or if you have the money buy a prebuilt PC. But I suggest building your own cause it's cheaper and you can put decent hardware inside.

But no I doubt your laptop will run the game well. You will have to make certain graphical sacrifices and even then it might not run well but it will look worse.

Your graphics hardware is a GT 630M which tells me it's laptop. No I doubt you will be able to play the game smoothly on high settings. You would have to tweak the settings, maybe even low or medium settings. You can always use the preset. But even your CPU is an issue here. It's only a i3.

Laptops are bad for gaming, unless you buy a really expensive gaming laptop. In your case I would either get a console or look into building your own gaming PC or if you have the money buy a prebuilt PC. But I suggest building your own cause it's cheaper and you can put decent hardware inside.

But no I doubt your laptop will run the game well. You will have to make certain graphical sacrifices and even then it might not run well but it will look worse.

Maybe i should mention that i played starcraft all 3 parts on my pc and it worked smoothly although, i do believe Jurrasic world will have, already does have quite the better specifications then starcraft.
But anyways thank you so much for the help. I appreciate it.

I have this laptop: HP Omen 15-ax010nd

CPU: Core i5 6300HQ | RAM: 8 GB | GPU: GeForce GTX 960M

I intend to get the game on ps4, but I was wondering if my laptop is good enough. Anyone?

Last edited:
The problem is that these requirements could be place holders till the game is released and actual requirements are provided. So I wouldn't get my hopes up. Planet Coaster is pretty CPU heavy as well, like City Skylines and GTA 5. So I would guess this game will be the same way. So having a decent CPU, GPU and decent amount of RAM will help, but especially the CPU.

I would suggest waiting to see what the requirements are for the game, the actual requirements and then plan accordingly from there.

Top Bottom