I present you a G5 Laser rifle

With relogging exploits this probably took about 15 hours total game time to achieve, with my understanding of drop rates and rough mission times, doing this legitimately without exploiting the game could easily take 30+ hours to accomplish. Now keep in mind frontier in a Q&A have said MOD slots wont be reversible, if you dont like how this sounds please voice your opinion now so that they know...

Attachments

• G5 LR.png
    G5 LR.png
    388.9 KB · Views: 1,336
Time +30 hours sounds ok to me, Elite is a game you play long term, and a G5 whatever is not the aim of the game more like a bonus you can achieve. With that in mind we should be able to "melt" down our rifles and use the materials to rebuild another version, buying a new rifle of course.
You are seriously telling me 30 hours of normal gameplay is OK in your books to achieve ONE G5 weapon without mod slots? it doesnt even take that much time to engineer an entire combat ship...

Hmmmm...
4 slots for engineering? This is going to be great! Can I claim the salt mountain from the grinders now? :ROFLMAO:

Roll on the proper release, I'm going to enjoy seeing just what can be added to multi-engineering (double basic + double experimental?), I wonder if we are about to enter a multiple engineering options game where everything can have multiple effects added? That would make the 'META' ships break for at least a day or two!

just normal scavs, tbh havent seen much higher enemies because this whole time ive just been figuring out where to get materials and then grinding them out as fast as i can just to figure out stats and material costs... its far too much of a grind IMO
This is definitely going to be an unfun grind - a fun grind is where I can make many of these easily, mix n match as I want / need - not grind for weeks of gameplay just to make one OK weapon

This is definitely going to be an unfun grind - a fun grind is where I can make many of these easily, mix n match as I want / need - not grind for weeks of gameplay just to make one OK weapon
I can promise you that if the values remain unchanged, you are going to ing hate doing this, im here and i feel like my time has been exploited, but all in the name of finding out how bad it is so others dont have to
1617615684826.png

I really hope y'all understand that ~15 hours of grinding requires only 1 item and we have several to upgrade.
end-game weapons
That not 'end-game' weapon. It requires to fill those engineering slots to be 'end-game'. And something tells me that will be another 15-20 hours of grinding. And we will need to upgrade more than 1 eventually.
I heard somewhere that new engineers are coming so yeah, we will have to unlock them before we get 'end-game' weapon.

Top Bottom