I refuse to fight any Thargoids (Atleast not the Oresrians).

I don't know about you guys/girls but something just seems off to me. If the Thargoids really did hate us, then why aren't they tearing us apart limb from limb? At this point, I'm just observing their behavior with the Cannon Research Group.

I think its waaaaaay too soon to just kill them all.

I say we just observe how they behave for now, write down all the quirks that they have, their characteristics and features.

I have also read the Xenobiology Thread that was started about 2 months ago and its rather interesting.

Read it here: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showt...y-study-of-Thargoid-Ship-Logograms-Compendium

I would love to see what happens with the Thargoids, there HAS to be some way we will eventually be able to communicate with them!

Personally, what I would love to see happen is both the Oresrians and the Klaxians fighting each other and humanity has to pick which side they want to support, rather than just saying screw it, kill them all.

Although, the only Klaxian we have seen so far was that Crashed Scout in HIP 17125 on Planet A 3 A

In conclusion, I think it's way too soon to be drawing conclusions here.

Any "communication" with the Thargoids will like be out of our hands. About the only thing we would change is maybe a cg to develop a translator. Have you seen our communication abilities with other Npcs? It's non-existant. If FDev planned for us to be able to communicate directly in some fashion I would have expected some way to interact with other Npcs first as a test.

Don't worry about attacking Thargoids. If these are the O's then I'd expect they want to help us learn to fight or we won't be much use when the real threat arrives.

I don't know about you guys/girls but something just seems off to me. If the Thargoids really did hate us, then why aren't they tearing us apart limb from limb? At this point, I'm just observing their behavior with the Cannon Research Group.

I say we just observe how they behave for now, write down all the quirks that they have, their characteristics and features.

I have also read the Xenobiology Thread that was started about 2 months ago and its rather interesting.

Read it here: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showt...y-study-of-Thargoid-Ship-Logograms-Compendium

I would love to see what happens with the Thargoids, there HAS to be some way we will eventually be able to communicate with them!

Personally, what I would love to see happen is both the Oresrians and the Klaxians fighting each other and humanity has to pick which side they want to support, rather than just saying screw it, kill them all.

Although, the only Klaxian we have seen so far was that Crashed Scout in HIP 17125 on Planet A 3 A

Everything could be possible... but there is no prove ingame atm that the scout ship is a klaxian... if im wrong tell my a source to prove that please.

Everything could be possible... but there is no prove ingame atm that the scout ship is a klaxian... if im wrong tell my a source to prove that please.
Hey that should be how every O and K thread should start ;) "Prove us they are in-game, then we can discuss"
Since there is no mention of that anywhere except in two books (so not in-game) that would avoid quite a few threads.

Back on topic, killing them is the only interaction we have with them so far. Either you shoot or you ignore them, nothing more. There could have been something with meta-alloys, but no one has discovered anything by feeding them. Some even tried the ship lights but to no avail either.

We were told something like "What happens when players meet them will depend on how players behave"... Well apparently that's not true ^^

Sorry to hear that - I have killed 4 tonight in your absence.

Top Bottom