I think I figured out how to always get 30 fps at least or more fps with 2000 guests + and a huge theme park with tons of items and rides all on maxim

I think I figured out how to always get 30 fps at least or more fps with 2000 guests + and a huge theme park with tons of items and rides all on maximum settings for everything at 2560x1440 resolution. Finally.

Finally I can play the game like it is meant to be played without 5 to 10 fps once a park gets big with a lot of rides and items plus 2000 + guests.

I just hope I am right. I can handle 30 fps minimum in this type of game.

BTW maybe not important but it stills only goes down to 30 fps in super fast mode or all the way speed up mode when I set it on the timer. I notice when I put it back on normal speed I gain 5 to 8 fps so I instead get 35 to 38 fps! Not that it matters. I am happy with 30 fps minimum. Of course when starting from scratch you start off with like 90 fps to 100 fps +

There's no secret.

My parks run fine untill the 5000 guest mark. So with 2000 guests I'm not surprised fps would still be around 30.

He told me the secret ...He bought the strongest computer in the world, so now he can have 250 guests in a medium sized park if he only starts 5 rides, and has no toolkit items.

Only semi-joking...I bought a pc for 2500 Dollars just to play this game. If they would have optimized the game i would be a happy dude....BUT we allready bought the game so you will never see that happening.?

I can play in 4K with 1000 guests in my Huge Park before it all becomes no fun at all to play..... I'ts not great with no guests either.
I dream of the day when i can play in my park with all rides open and 10 000 guests with 60 FPS...I will try again when i get a 25 times stronger Computer..

He told me the secret ...He bought the strongest computer in the world, so now he can have 250 guests in a medium sized park if he only starts 5 rides, and has no toolkit items.

Only semi-joking...I bought a pc for 2500 Dollars just to play this game. If they would have optimized the game i would be a happy dude....BUT we allready bought the game so you will never see that happening.?

I can play in 4K with 1000 guests in my Huge Park before it all becomes no fun at all to play..... I'ts not great with no guests either.
I dream of the day when i can play in my park with all rides open and 10 000 guests with 60 FPS...I will try again when i get a 25 times stronger Computer..
I think a lot of us are in the same boat. It's either crashing or stuttering.

I've been trying to find information on people with RTX 3080s and playing Planet Coaster and their FPS. I know it's probably cpu issues, but I can hope.

Top Bottom