I think the grouping update is working!

I've noticed that after the patch, my herbivores are definitely spending more time in the same vicinity - I'm also noticing that babies are much closer to their mom than they used to be, and they'll follow her around - I've seen this with lions, zebra, black bears, african wild dogs, and timber wolves. I've also seen the timber wolves moving around the enclosure together - I didn't grab any screenshots but they looked to be grouping! It's nice to see these fixes! Keep it up, devs!

Attachments

• 20191115153940_1.jpg
    20191115153940_1.jpg
    554.1 KB · Views: 215
Grouping seems to work pretty well for my wolves, especially with babies tracking mom. Did not really see much of an improvement with my gazelles. First baby gazzelle post update walked away from it's mom. I thought it was going to follow mom but then baby hoped in the pond for a swim and ignored mom 😅🤦‍♀️ BUT the wolf pups were clearly tracking mom so hoping it will continue to be tweaked in future patches.

Yes I've noticed this too! I'm just falling in love with my zebras. They spend so much time together it's so sweet. I love this update <3

Top Bottom