I Was Ganked By A Thargoid Cyclops And I Think I Have A Date

Thargoid nerd girl illegal alien killing machine
This string of words has way too many possible readings. Can you elaborate a little? Is this a young female Thargoid, who is a nerd, and is also good at killing illegal aliens? Or is it a Thargoid which is good at killing illegal aliens that are young female nerds?

This string of words has way too many possible readings. Can you elaborate a little? Is this a young female Thargoid, who is a nerd, and is also good at killing illegal aliens? Or is it a Thargoid which is good at killing illegal aliens that are young female nerds?
All of the possible meanings simultaneously.

All I can say is....

....I hope its a conventional birth.

744e3e20b67c5c57bb944558882d95a0.png

OP, ingore the disparaging comments. I hope you'll be very happy together.

So I was doing some rescue missions on a station sabotaged by Ram Tah (and then blamed on the Thargoids), and when I jumped into the system I was hyperdicted.
I was already getting a kind of tight feeling in my chest - I've never been noticed like that before - when suddenly my ship shut down. I could barely hear anything. Just when I thought it was a Guardian trick, the dreamiest Cyclops I've ever seen floated around in front of me, stared me RIGHT in the eyes, and started scanning my ship! As the alien radiation washed over my body, I'd never felt so loved. He was a bit too shy to stick around, though, so he flew away - but by locking onto a bunch of systems and looking at his wake, I worked out where he was going to be next!

What should I wear for our next meeting? I'm so excited - although it probably won't be able to go too far before the 2020 xenoromance update.

I figured that Thargoids being an insect race organised themselves by Eusociality.
If this is the case you might find that all Thargoids are Female, much like a Bee hive or Ant colony. A Queen and many female workers.

Fdev have also eluded to this being the case.

https://elite-dangerous.fandom.com/wiki/Thargoid
Frontier Developments staff commented that all Thargoids are female.

You might be barking up the wrong bush.

Top Bottom