I Was Ganked By A Thargoid Cyclops And I Think I Have A Date

This thread is getting off-topic: regardless of potential threats to my life or my fragile heterosexuality, what should I wear for the date?

Well, what goes with ovipositors?
Usually this:

Not conducive to an amicable date though.

This thread is getting off-topic: regardless of potential threats to my life or my fragile heterosexuality, what should I wear for the date?
Something green and vaguely slimy.Did james woods confirm?I hear Walken is interested.Still think we oughta go with this guy,though.
zod2.jpg

Well,i was thinking of him more for the role of a spurned Mahon / jealous ex,but of course,if the prospect of Mahon going toe to toe with your mysterious thargoid lover as they beat each other to a bloody pulp over you doesn't excite you, you can just have a quiet night in.

Why does this thread have 8 pages ?
Because people like seeing the truth of the human condition.

Well,i was thinking of him more for the role of a spurned Mahon / jealous ex,but of course,if the prospect of Mahon going toe to toe with your mysterious thargoid lover as they beat each other to a bloody pulp over you doesn't excite you, you can just have a quiet night in.

I don't want Edmund in any trouble ;-;

Something in green and blue shot silk, definitely not red as that seems to be a sign of anger, with some kind of flower like cut to it.

Top Bottom