I was right, you were wrong

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Dunno why everyone is getting so excited. If fleet carriers are delivered in December, then I was wrong. Simples. It's no big deal. I don't mind being wrong.

Someone went to the effort of making a meme.....
No, you tried to qualify your statement with "but if I don't like them it's the same as them not being delivered" in some twisted effort to future-proof your statement.

That's why you're catching so much ridicule.

We'll see. This isn't the first time they announced fleet carriers. As I have already mentioned in this thread, I'm more happy to be proven wrong than right. My concern is it will be a poor version of what was originally hoped.

If, come December, carriers are delivered PROPERLY (ie not a half baked equivalent just to say they did it), I'll admit I was incorrect. Until then, the thread title remains unchanged.

No, you tried to qualify your statement with "but if I don't like them it's the same as them not being delivered" in some twisted effort to future-proof your statement.

That's why you're catching so much ridicule.
There sure is a lot of salt, I'll give you that. You need to chill. It's a game bro.

It's almost June 2019 and still no indication of fleet carriers. Evidently they were not delayed but cancelled. FDev did nothing to clarify this, again opting to mislead the player base in order to generate revenue.
We'll see. This isn't the first time they announced fleet carriers. As I have already mentioned in this thread, I'm more happy to be proven wrong than right. My concern is it will be a poor version of what was originally hoped.

If, come December, carriers are delivered PROPERLY (ie not a half baked equivalent just to say they did it), I'll admit I was incorrect. Until then, the thread title remains unchanged.

You guys have a weird mentality. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. It says a lot about you that you think I'd get upset about being incorrect regarding something that may or may not be added to a video game. Ever thought you may need to gain a bit of perspective?

I don't know why people keep insisting that I'm somehow bothered about being potentially incorrect. Do I seem upset to you?

You guys have a weird mentality. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. It says a lot about you that you think I'd get upset about being incorrect regarding something that may or may not be added to a video game. Ever thought you may need to gain a bit of perspective?

I don't know why people keep insisting that I'm somehow bothered about being potentially incorrect. Do I seem upset to you?
no but I've needed an excuse to post wint memes for ages

Relax champ. Will it make you feel happy if we say you win?
We?

And what is there to win?

It was a simple question about your own advice.

You are the one reacting to everyone like you have something to win or lose or defend.

Was just asking if you feel you should have followed your own advise in retrospect.

but be a marry by all means

Last edited:
You need to chill. It's a game bro.
Good advice. You should take it :)

The most depressing thing about this entire game is how predictable each dissapointment amd failure is.
Can't wait for the 2020 update to be aimed at PS5 and have no ability to walk. It's always interesting seeing white knights tie themselves in knots to convince themselves it's what they wanted all along. There's an obvious parallel with IRL political events....but I'll let those lie.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom