General Gameplay I would love to see color choices for the UI later down the line.

With the UI always being blue, it would feel same after a while. I thought we would get a new UI color for the JP era, but that may not be the case based on what we have seemed so far. It does not detract from my excitement, but I thought it felt too modern for a 90's era.

In this case, I was thinking if we could at least have a choice of color, it would give us the vibe of the method we are playing.

• Red: A UI to use for a carnivore heavy park.
• Orange: A UI that is similar to the old monitors of Jurassic Park, great for a retro era.
• Yellow: If we want to create a more resort/safari theme park.
• Green: A UI for a botanical park or a park that is fully natural.
• Blue: The same one that we have for a Jurassic World theme.
• Purple: A UI that is similar to the secrets of Dr.Wu, it would be similar to genetic modifications and hybrids.

Here are 2 of the UI designs made by reddit user u/Siakaz. I think they give off a new coat of paint to the UI and would add some visual flair to a playthrough.

c7hzwbda9ap31.jpg

5wyfcjcreap31.jpg

Maybe a gray UI now that I think about it, it will match the JP monitors in the origional movie.

22.jpg

So even if it still has the hexagonal design, it will still match the old macintosh feel. Plus it will make Mr.DNA stick out more in the center as his colorful look sticks out from the gray.

With the UI always being blue, it would feel same after a while. I thought we would get a new UI color for the JP era, but that may not be the case based on what we have seemed so far. It does not detract from my excitement, but I thought it felt too modern for a 90's era.

In this case, I was thinking if we could at least have a choice of color, it would give us the vibe of the method we are playing.

• Red: A UI to use for a carnivore heavy park.
• Orange: A UI that is similar to the old monitors of Jurassic Park, great for a retro era.
• Yellow: If we want to create a more resort/safari theme park.
• Green: A UI for a botanical park or a park that is fully natural.
• Blue: The same one that we have for a Jurassic World theme.
• Purple: A UI that is similar to the secrets of Dr.Wu, it would be similar to genetic modifications and hybrids.

Here are 2 of the UI designs made by reddit user u/Siakaz. I think they give off a new coat of paint to the UI and would add some visual flair to a playthrough.

View attachment 154284
View attachment 154285
Someone made this and posted on reddit:

ucf3zytub6341.jpg

This is essentialy perfect. Exactly what I had in mind when they said they would match the UI to the JP era.
I REALLY love that orange dino info UI with the background graphic. That's perfect <3. And that gray park management screen idea is great. Just needs some polishing up. I really hope this is something the devs are paying attention to.

Top Bottom