Idea for a community goals

Hello,
Following Covid-19, it would be interesting to propose a community goals to bring foodstuffs to stations close to planet Earth

But I don't know how to propose it in the systems ... Can we already offer it for an NPC faction?

thank for your help

wait 2 years ??? is it a joke?
No its not a joke Player submitted CGs can take over 2 years to arrive in game if the CG is to be sanctioned by Fdev which it has to be to show up in game...
If you want to do it out side of game, you can set it up how ever you want, but to get player rewards and credits tracked in game has taken that long to be added in game...

Player factions have waited 2 years for a CG they submitted to show in game and that was before Fdev cancelled them last year...
If people are submitting them still even with out new ones showing in game then there will be a even longer back log..

Last edited:
It’s a bit depressing that these interactive things are so neglected. I loved doing CGs, yes they were often faulted but overall led to a narrative that you felt part of. Slot that in with the missing galnet which made your contribution in a small way part of the news.

It’s a bit depressing that these interactive things are so neglected. I loved doing CGs, yes they were often faulted but overall led to a narrative that you felt part of. Slot that in with the missing galnet which made your contribution in a small way part of the news.
I also loved most of the CGs and the IIs that followed them and would love to see them return. They provided all the narrative I ever wanted from the game.
However I have to say I am making almost as much use of Galnet now as I have since I started playing around 4 years ago.

Top Bottom