Ideas for a potential JWE 2

Just going to straight up say, don't expect any or all of this to ever be added in a potential future sequel. (I'd also like to add, this comes from a discord conversation I was having and I'd just like to write them down. I've also ommitted some conversation)

Copy pasted parts (m=me, o=people):
1m. hopefully in a JWE sequel, everything from the first game (including DLC) is included from the start. So troodon and herrerasaurus could hopefully get 1993 varients and if a sequel has all the DLC dinos in the base game, it'd allow a JPOG skin/model revamp pack DLC
2o. How about better skins in general? Half the skins in the regular game are garbage, particularly the raptor and parasaur skins. The 1993, 1997 and 2001 version are the only good ones for them
3m. yeah, but as i said, the best place to start, is to launch with everything that the first game had, launch with all of it's dlc
4m. also, if JWE can have compies, they need to add the microceratus from the JW website.
i don't think parasaurolophus and pachcephalosaururs were in fallen kingdom, so give them designs from the JW website, as the skins they have are similar (but not exact same) to TLW variants. i spelt them wrong but idc
5o. Yes but the evolution variant of the pachy is the jurassic park pachy and the parasaur is the one from the first jurassic world movie.
Maby they could add them as alternate patterns sense the pachy and para only have the one pattern
6m. it'd also be cool to get 1993 skins for procertosaurus, baryonyx and metricanthosaururs, despite not seeing them
7o. And a better charcarodontosaurus.
And tlw giga and carno concepts would be nice
8m. if there's a JPOG pack char and acro could get new models
or a novel skin/model change pack
9o. The carno in the book can change the shade of its skin to be ligher or darker, which i would love to see
Not an indominus rex style camo, but more of a like jt can changd the shade of like red to be bright or darker depending on the environment
Because thats what it does in the book
10m. so my wishlist for JWE2 would be:
-include all content from JWE, including DLC
-a JPOG skin/model pack
-a novel skin/model pack
-1993 variants for metri, bary, procerat, troodon and herrerasaurus (at least the last two)
-all taxidermy models from lockwood manor
-some skins from the JW website
-some dino revamps (dein, etc)
-amphibian/croc pack
-pterosaur pack (new aviary too)
-pre-mesozoic pack
-post-mesozoic pack
-ect
11o. Also new hybrids
12m. i'd also love more australian dinosaurs
13o. You know what evolution lacks? Enrichment for the dinosaurs
14m. yeah, also dinosaur attractions/rides and interactions
15o. Like id love to see a triceratops playing with a ball or a homocepheles playing with like a tire swing
16m. yeah, they need to make it feel like a zoo and theme park thing
17o. They need to make like the enclosures customizable more, custom buildings, possibly differnet fence types, make some things like compies and homelocephele able to be put in walk through enclosures and such
18o. You know what evolution needs to fix more then anything? CLIPPING
When your dinosaurs clip threw one another its just sad
So here I am now, if the way this was written/copy-pasted, is waaay to hard to read, I understand, just post a comment underneath or something. I'd also like to thank the guy in discord for coming up with a lot of this.

Last edited:
Top Bottom