Engineers If you want Antimony, may i suggest.....

First off, this feels like an unintended exploit, so its up to you and due to posting maybe short lived;).

Pleiades ship no longer present,

Go to Pleiades sector JC-U B3-2 1

20.8729, 91.6706

There is a crashed annie there, 3 cargo racks to shoot at which spawn Antimony along with a couple of other rare but non useful mats. Pick up, save game then load game, pick up more.

The Orrere 2B ship is still there. Coordinates (43.8122, -173.9722). It's possible to land a Cutter at (43.8559, -173.9826).

Mats available are antimony, ruthenium, zirconium, tungsten and tellurium.

Last edited:
I went to exactly those co-ordinates. Nothing there. Are you sure you have the right co-ordinates/planet?

Damn sorry d8veh and anyone else, my written notes are a mess, 1st planet, not second, sorry. (They are binary together).

Edited first post.

Last edited:
By the way, there is a barnacle (actually 3 but 1 really) really close at 21.3348, 91.9834. Last week when I was there it was even intact. Basically fly at 11 o'clock from the anaconda crashsite when the rear of the ana is 6 o'clock. Telurium and Ruthenium are the other 2 Elements dropping but after a bit you just leave them.

I had some problems with that whole crashsite flying high above ground. If this happens drive thru the site and turn back and it all should have settled down. Beware it might decend on you and you drive against a container or so. I normally log of facing a gap so i can safly drive thru.

First off, this feels like an unintended exploit, so its up to you and due to posting maybe short lived;).

Go to Pleiades sector JC-U B3-2 1

20.8729, 91.6706

There is a crashed annie there, 3 cargo racks to shoot at which spawn Antimony along with a couple of other rare but non useful mats. Pick up, save game then load game, pick up more.

Excellent time-saving tip, thanks.

Great tip-off OP, I tried finding Antimony the legitimate way but after 2 hours I hadn't found anything rare of any variety on the planet the engineer sent me too.

Finding this crash and looting it has genuinely been fun and not my usual gameplay, and I probably won't have to look for Antimony again :p big kudos!

As mentioned now above and at the beginning and halfway through the thread, so only 3 different times in total, it spawns those two rares along with the Antimony.

Last edited:
As mentioned now above and at the beginning and halfway through the thread, so only 3 different times in total, it spawns those two rares along with the Antimony.
When did you receive the message ? I guess it only going to last for a most a month

Wasn't from a message, it was found at the time of the first barnacle finds, I just remembered it from back then, so jan/feb sometime.
Good God that's a gift.
I wonder if we have more of these in a similar fashion, polonium. :rolleyes:
Still, antimony is more important than anything else.

Top Bottom