Powerplay If you're pledged and hostile in a system, can other commanders see your "hostile" status?

I don't remember ever seeing a "Hostile" commander. I've only seen Wanted/Clean. Does your status ever appear as "hostile" to other commanders? Would you appear as Hostile to other commanders, if you are pledged to a Power, and you're in an opposing faction's home system?

Nope, and don't ask me why cos I don't know. Even opposing power NPC's that spawn in a control system will ignore you, although they will show as enemy after you scan them, but they wont fight till you shoot first.
I've never really understood Power Play other than bounty bonuses, and fancy toys.

I don't remember ever seeing a "Hostile" commander. I've only seen Wanted/Clean. Does your status ever appear as "hostile" to other commanders? Would you appear as Hostile to other commanders, if you are pledged to a Power, and you're in an opposing faction's home system?

Hostility doesnt matter until you become wanted.

Does that still count against power play NPCs? I understood that, if they scan you, they will attack. Or am I wrong?
Well using a res site as a reference, I frequently get PP NPC's who scan me looking for donations. Then they just fly off, but they show in my HUD as "Enemy Power." Once you fire at them they do fight back (sort of.)

They will only attack you if you are holding merits or PP cargo.
If that is the case; then it is time to go back to pledging.

I left because I just found myself, constantly being attacked by everyone; even if I was just, minding my own business. It was insane.

Top Bottom