I'm a ganker and have the video to prove it

I do not understand any of what happened, from any perspective, in any way. I get the impression I should be upset at someone. About something. But I don't know why.

I am going to take a nap, this was too exhausting.

I don't get it either.
I feel old, which is appropriate, as I am old. :)

Whatever this nonsense means, it is the reason I never do multiplayer.
I hate these kinds of apish human interactions in games. It is tiresome and pointless.

watched teh video twice... Still not sure what I am watching...
Or why I'm even writing this,,,

slow news day
Indeed, for those that like the obvious spelled out for them, this video shows a station gank executed by lawfuls on one very notorious seal clubber.

Indeed, for those that like the obvious spelled out for them, this video shows a station gank executed by lawfuls on one very notorious seal clubber.
This^.

Untwist your knickers, CMDRs. The CMDR in this video is a pull and pummel griefy type. No comms murder hobo. He's pulled me a time or two without success.

o7 Krash.

When does the DC lower gear?
Under DC control, it only lowers the gear after your inside the station and you barrel roll around to line up with your pad. He lowered the gear and opened his cargo hatch manually (or he panicked and hit a bunch of wrong keys all over the place).

Well I'm a bit speechless, he had plenty of time to get away and didn't even try. Damn he could have just exit to menu.:ROFLMAO:
It's almost like he was just sitting there just to be rammed by some folks so they could make a video of it isn't it... Hmmm...

Botting in open now? These guys are getting bold!
This is what I thought when I said AFK. I didn't understand why the ship headed back to the station but stopped short of the entrance. Perhaps couldn't get a solution on a pad? Module malfunction? Doesn't make much sense unless there was something like you suggested.

The reason to lower gear and cargo hatch (only need one actually) is to guarantee ship doesn't exceed 100m/s entering the station. With people ramming you, and you trying to get into the station, guaranteeing you're not exceeding the SL would stop you from being killed right away by the station.

Still looks like a bot that got interrupted. It didn't even respond to a corvette right at it's nose.

Last edited:
I don’t really know the context behind this. However, it appeared me was either wanted or enemy, if so you could have opened fire on him within the NFZ and only received a fine for shooting.

I don’t really know the context behind this. However, it appeared me was either wanted or enemy, if so you could have opened fire on him within the NFZ and only received a fine for shooting.
Knowing his reputation is enough context for the CMDRs with that happy privilege. In this case, we interrupted his griefer activities in Deciat, followed him to Xinca. He then taunts us inside the station, then comes out and starts ramming one of our wing in his Orca. We chase him around a bit, Seven lands a couple of rams; he goes back in and comes out in this Python. The video picks up from there.

Top Bottom