I'm a ganker and have the video to prove it

I don’t really know the context behind this. However, it appeared me was either wanted or enemy, if so you could have opened fire on him within the NFZ and only received a fine for shooting.

I don’t really know the context behind this. However, it appeared me was either wanted or enemy, if so you could have opened fire on him within the NFZ and only received a fine for shooting.
Knowing his reputation is enough context for the CMDRs with that happy privilege. In this case, we interrupted his griefer activities in Deciat, followed him to Xinca. He then taunts us inside the station, then comes out and starts ramming one of our wing in his Orca. We chase him around a bit, Seven lands a couple of rams; he goes back in and comes out in this Python. The video picks up from there.

No, you don't get style points for ramming a stationary player who's freely allowing you kill him, especially when you ram the station by accident just as many times.
You forced me to watch this video masterpiece again to take an accurate count (thanks for that btw); and my conservative estimate is a ram:hit ratio of 8:1 (16 rams vs 2 hits on station), so that makes me wonder if your watching the same video or just completely biased for some reason.. hmmmm 🤔

Last time I was at Dead Johnny's in SD, it was a free-for-all, and pretty much everyone was having a great time ramming the ever-living bizzalls off everyone else. It was a blast.

Top Bottom