I'm a ganker and have the video to prove it

Maybe because you didn't open fire on him. You did get some penalties for ramming I think. Since you weren't the one who killed him (I think) maybe you just got the small penalty.

Maybe because you didn't open fire on him. You did get some penalties for ramming I think. Since you weren't the one who killed him (I think) maybe you just got the small penalty.
I received about 6k in fines for this episode, plus credit for the kill.
70762x1700.jpg

I wondered about that. Did powerplay have something to do with them looking the other way?
He's pledged to an enemy power and currently on your power's home turf, as indicated by the red(!) ENEMY tag, so he's fair game. Nothing to do with C&P in this case.

This is consistent btw.: If whatever relevant tag is in red, you may engage the target; admittedly only the ENEMY tag can ever be not red, unlike WANTED or LAWLESS.

I don't know about DC, but at about 4:28 mark he has lowered gear and opened cargo hatch.
Maybe he gave controls to his kid, or something.
Maybe playing with a well used X-55/56 throttle with a bent or broken wire that likes to send ghost commands. I've been in combat mode with weapons deployed then suddenly I'm in the galaxy map. Sometimes I'm in analysis mode and discovery scanner with the gear down and/or the cargo hatch open. Also night vision turns on. Nor was it the advanced DC as it keeps the gear up until just before landing overriding the player. Maybe the standard DC in an arrival queue being parked near the station entrance.

There is no making any sense. Heck, maybe the player wanted to see how many Anaconda rams it takes to destroy a Python.

He's pledged to an enemy power and currently on your power's home turf, as indicated by the red(!) ENEMY tag, so he's fair game. Nothing to do with C&P in this case.

This is consistent btw.: If whatever relevant tag is in red, you may engage the target; admittedly only the ENEMY tag can ever be not red, unlike WANTED or LAWLESS.
Could I have fired weapons on him in the NFZ? I wasn't sure so played it safe.

Play on. Nothing unwarranted (pun intended).

But let's say your wingmate actually killed him based on the local LEO perspective, but based on wing and PP perspective you both get credit for the kill. Is it possible to receive a bounty in a wing while the others receive credit for the kill?

Play on. Nothing unwarranted (pun intended).

But let's say your wingmate actually killed him based on the local LEO perspective, but based on wing and PP perspective you both get credit for the kill. Is it possible to receive a bounty in a wing while the others receive credit for the kill?
I don't know, but the kill notice only shows up in one of our histories, AFAIK.

Wing or not you need to do damage to get credit. So no.

Last edited:
Top Bottom