I’m on the spectrum guys... full spectrum.

So I haven’t played since... I dunno basically before they removed the ADS, a long time. I saw they made it part of the ship and I was pretty excited because it opened up space for more stuff... that’s where it started going very wrong. I have been on a tourist spot/exploration trip in my clipper (crucify me later) the destination was out maybe 2-3 Kly from colonia they wanted to see “cool blue” some ugly dwarf star. So I made it out there discovery scanning and DSSing anything I came across. Pretty mad I was only finding these horrid little silicate vapor magma planets.

I made it to the destination then to colonia (decent distance above or below the galactic plate) finding tons of systems, and getting nothing but these little mercury looking s. (Hitting a system with 96 bodies and assuming they were asteroid belts shoulda tipped me off, If you’re not already following what’s happening...) I basically had been jumping systems and finding jack because I never used the FSS. Now I’m headed to SAG A and thoroughly salted but using it now.

I went full spectrum guys... how many millions do you think I lost? I sold at colonia for about $140M. (I’m a small jumper only about 28ly at a time to maximize systems seen.)

Ouch. Yeah, that's one drawback of the new system. It doesn't do much to inform you that you should be using the FSS, other than indicating the number of bodies and then not showing them to you in the map. ;)

Ouch. Yeah, that's one drawback of the new system. It doesn't do much to inform you that you should be using the FSS, other than indicating the number of bodies and then not showing them to you in the map. ;)
And the little 'press X to enter fss' message in every system ;)

From Private Eye...

My mistake for having custom binds on a controller. Nothing ever popped up for me :p.
Custom binds are fine, they will be inserted for the 'x'
But sounds like this just happens on PC, not consoles, so there 's your mistake ;)

jk, wasn't aware console version doesn't have this feature...

Top Bottom