Horizons I'm Pumped

You stopped playing just to come and tell everyone here that?

I'm sorry if I sound a bit aggressive there, but if I'm that enthralled with a game, my first response to intense combat usually isn't to jump into a forum and tell everyone about it or post it on Facebook but to go looking for another battle similar if not better than what I just experienced. Or, am I just "strange"?

You stopped playing just to come and tell everyone here that?

I'm sorry if I sound a bit aggressive there, but if I'm that enthralled with a game, my first response to intense combat usually isn't to jump into a forum and tell everyone about it or post it on Facebook but to go looking for another battle similar if not better than what I just experienced. Or, am I just "strange"?

:/

I recently got serious delving into ED learning the various aspects until now I was just exploring got a mission was interdicted while enroute
to my destination and got my first combat kill what a thrill.

Glad you enjoyed it! I remember my first combat encounter and it was really fun. You don't get that feeling back after a few goes :)

Combat is one of the things this game gets spot on.

+rep

Last edited:
Same here, I'm a long distance explorer at heart. I returned to the bubble just before Horizons launch and have been having a go at bounty hunting. Having a ball!

I recently got serious delving into ED learning the various aspects until now I was just exploring got a mission was interdicted while enroute
to my destination and got my first combat kill what a thrill.

Well done man, super to hear - ignore the negativity and keep enjoying ! Plus 1

Top Bottom