Im so happy Jurassic world evolution is getting better!πŸ˜­πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I'm so thrilled about the huge new update and the new improvements to the game are coming I might as well put down this history of Jurassic world evolution showing how far we all came to this awesome point in time.β˜ΊπŸ˜—

PHASE 1
LAUNCH OF JURASSIC WORLD EVOLUTION
: June 12, 2018
jurassic_world_evolution-780x439.jpg

JURASSIC WORLD FALLEN KINGDOM DLC: June 12, 2018
maxresdefault (1).jpg

PATCH 1.4- Giganotasaurus, Spinosaurus, Ceratosaurus, and T REX resizing and the introduction of challenge mode. September 13, 2018
unknown.png

PATCH 1.5- Sleeping and Herding DINOSAURS and day and Night Cycle settings update

PHASE 2

SECRETS OF DR.WU
: November 20, 2018
Secrets_of_Dr._Wu.jpg

PATCH 1.6- December 13, 2018
Settings update including updates to challenge mode
JWE-Challenge-Mode-Difficulty (1)_0.jpg

CRETACEOUS PACK- December 13, 2018
maxresdefault-65.jpg

PATCH 1.6.2- Stegosaurus Vivid Skin

PATCH 1.7- Capture Mode addition- April 17, 2019
maxresdefault (9).jpg

CARNIVORE PACK- April 17, 2019
Jurassic-World-Evolution-Carnivore-Pack-DLC-Preview-Pic-Article-Premiere-Acrocanthosaurus.jpg

PATCH 1.8- addition of terrain tools and Gyrosphere & Building updates-June 18th, 2018
maxresdefault (10).jpg

PHASE 3-The 4chan leaks and My Personal Predictions

CLAIRES SANTUARY
-6/18\2019
Clairedlc.jpg

Patch 1.9

Dinosaur Pack: Mid-September-HERBIVORE PACK- NOT CONFIRMED
PACHYRHINOSAURUS, CHARONOSAURUS, MUSSAURUS
Patch 2.0

JURASSIC PARK 1993 PACK- Late November-Not Confirmed
HADROSAURUS, ALAMOSAURUS, DRYOSAURUS

Patch 2.1

Dinosaur Pack-JURASSIC PACK- Not Confirmed
OTHNIELIA, TORVOSAURUS, SHUNOSAURUS

Patch 2.2

Dinosaur Pack-TRIASSIC PACK- NOT CONFIRMED

Patch 2.3

Dinosaur Pack-CARNIVORE PACK II-Not Confirmed
TERATOPHONEUS, ORNITHOLESTES, CRYOLOPHOSAURUS

Patch 2.4

RESEARCH OF OWEN GRADY-Not confirmed
AUSTRORAPTOR,UTAHRAPTOR,ACHILLOBATOR,AUSTRALOVENATOR,GIGANTORAPTOR

Last edited:
I personally don't reckon the next dino pack will be a herbivore pack, I think it's probably another theme type like super continent or environment, based on what's suspected.

Otherwise it's a nice recap, quite evident you are very passionate about the game.

I personally don't reckon the next dino pack will be a herbivore pack, I think it's probably another theme type like super continent or environment, based on what's suspected.

Otherwise it's a nice recap, quite evident you are very passionate about the game.
thank you and yes I am very passionate about this game I think it's way better than other games and worth money when it comes to paying for DLCs. I like to Shooters a long time but thought about trying something different so when I heard about Jurassic world Evolution and I love this game.

I have to admit I took a long hiatus from here and the game after the carnivore pack came out. But now that we are having this big DLC coming out I think I can finally come back to it. Its relieving to see some (but not all) of the major issues of this game finally being addressed and added. Although I am glad they are finally adding decor/terrain tools I hope they will add more to these tools over time and not make it a one time deal.

Would be really cool to get a isla sorna redwood biome with pine trees and ferns in a future dlc and of course park decor (benches, signs, etc)

I have to admit I took a long hiatus from here and the game after the carnivore pack came out. But now that we are having this big DLC coming out I think I can finally come back to it. Its relieving to see some (but not all) of the major issues of this game finally being addressed and added. Although I am glad they are finally adding decor/terrain tools I hope they will add more to these tools over time and not make it a one time deal.

Would be really cool to get a isla sorna redwood biome with pine trees and ferns in a future dlc and of course park decor (benches, signs, etc)
also I wish they would add a second sandbox map as big as Isla sorna map but without the mountain in the center, I'm hoping at least Sanctuary Island has an unlimited amount of money like sandbox mode or is a Sandbox itself.

me too , this game definitely getting better , i doubt Prehistoric kingdom will race it anyway , i was unsure once but now im really into JWE hope they tweaks the animation too and the ai to be more interesting

Top Bottom