Imperial Eagle Cyclops Solo

Goddamn....

[video=youtube;ijNwZjYzmnc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijNwZjYzmnc[/video]

Last edited:
Gauss Cannon? I haven't tried those new toys yet. Still too bored of the main game.

Man, horrible music choice. I just skipped to the end.

Last edited:
Gauss Cannon? I haven't tried those new toys yet. Still too bored of the main game.

Man, horrible music choice. I just skipped to the end.

It's a bit of the grind for the Gauss Cannon, but it's definitely worth it.

Music is up to personal preference, no single piece of music will please everyone.

Excellent flying! I presume taking out a non-scout Thargoid in a Sidewinder isn't possible, since the Sidewinder can't fit AX weapons. :)

Excellent flying! I presume taking out a non-scout Thargoid in a Sidewinder isn't possible, since the Sidewinder can't fit AX weapons. :)

Indeed the Sidewinder, Eagle Mk.II (and Hauler) all only have size 1 hard-points so are limited to Scouts

Just amazing. In an ieagle he accomplished what stations, cap ships, squadrons of corvettes and cutters could not do. You kill bugs good Rico.

I still struggle with a Conda.
Boy, I must gitgud.
If only I could hit those hearts better with the rails... i have to stick to multies, unfortunately.

I still struggle with a Conda.
Boy, I must gitgud.
If only I could hit those hearts better with the rails... i have to stick to multies, unfortunately.

I found faster ships have an advantage, I had a type-10, but because it was so annoyingly slow it would still be basted by the thunder cannon max speed....

then I traded it for a cutter and my success rate sky rocketed!

New Challenge for GluttonyFang: can you beat a Basilisk Solo (Cyclops for you would be too easy still ;) ) with an unengineered Type-10? (given the ship was designed for anti-Thargoid operations, but fails to even meet that requirement...)

Last edited:
And I couldn't solo a Cyclops on a t10 with multi crew....

same, type-10 is a useless brick compared to just about every other large ship in game. as I said before I traded mine for a cutter with significantly better results!

It's shields are too low and it's speed makes me cry... even engineered it is just sad...

I think someone at LAKON definitely got fired over this design... ;)

Really should of multi-quoted all of these so I didn't send 3 consecutive messages on the same forum.....

I found faster ships have an advantage, I had a type-10, but because it was so annoyingly slow it would still be basted by the thunder cannon max speed....

It's pretty fast for being the heaviest ship in the game. I go into a ship basing it's performance off of it's design. The Type-10 is fat but is still pretty nimble for being fat. Now of course other big ships like the Corvette and Cutter will out maneuver and out speed the Type-10.

It's pretty fast for being the heaviest ship in the game. I go into a ship basing it's performance off of it's design. The Type-10 is fat but is still pretty nimble for being fat. Now of course other big ships like the Corvette and Cutter will out maneuver and out speed the Type-10.
I still haven't given up on her, I lack many engineers for armor and hull reinforcements. Will get there, somday!

then I traded it for a cutter and my success rate sky rocketed!

New Challenge for GluttonyFang: can you beat a Basilisk Solo (Cyclops for you would be too easy still ;) ) with an unengineered Type-10? (given the ship was designed for anti-Thargoid operations, but fails to even meet that requirement...)

I think it's possible, but I really really don't wana touch a T10, it hurts my soul as you can see all ships I fly are pretty fast. (besides the Conda, which I abandoned quickly and restored it to exploration duty)

I think it's possible, but I really really don't wana touch a T10, it hurts my soul as you can see all ships I fly are pretty fast. (besides the Conda, which I abandoned quickly and restored it to exploration duty)

Haha...I had a feeling that was the case! In your vids I can't recall you ever using one (unless I missed one) which kind of was the wake up call for me to get a better ship. and now I am having much better success!

Top Bottom