Ships Imperial Hammer - Engineering considerations?

I like these little guys, but I'm feeling like anything other than mitigating the heat generated via feedback cascade is foolish.

I don't know id sturdy engineering is smart because of the added heat reduction, or whether short-range is better to offset the damage penalty that feedback cascade gives you.

I'm so indecisive with this I was hoping you guys had some points worth adding that I hadn't considered?

Thanks CMDRs! o7

I like these little guys, but I'm feeling like anything other than mitigating the heat generated via feedback cascade is foolish.

I don't know id sturdy engineering is smart because of the added heat reduction, or whether short-range is better to offset the damage penalty that feedback cascade gives you.

I'm so indecisive with this I was hoping you guys had some points worth adding that I hadn't considered?

Thanks CMDRs! o7
As far as I know, there are two groups :
1. Engaged in reverse, they put fuel ammo, charge premium charges and infinitely from afar water another ship until it leaves.
2. They use this to destroy the charge from SCB.

Thanks CMDRs! o7
I typically go with Sturdy if using Super Pen on Hammers, as at that point I'm wanting to deal module damage so I'll be relatively close.

If I'm using Feedback Cascade, I'll be typically using G1 Long Range, as I'm just looking to stop the SCB with this one mostly, the damage is a bonus if fired alongside a Super Pen while usually having something else bombard the Shields constantly.

This is of course my usage strictly in PVE.
Your use case wasn't stated so I was just going with PVE.

As long as you are able to maintain your preferred engagement range of 1 KM, I've found twin short ranged feedback cascade hammers an extremely potent main weapon especially paired with thermal vent weapons.

I recently repurposed my slave ship and mounted a pair. I wasn't sure at first if it would be a waste of mats or not. After some missions I decided to G5 them and found the materials well spent.

Building a KII with three efficient PAs and two hammers (PvP).

Should I go for two feedback cascade or one and a super pen?

Thanks for the help! :)

Top Bottom