Imperial Peace and Unity finally restored

Many of you might remember the sudden appearance of an imperial splinter faction called Nova Imperium in Paresa, about 2 years ago. With the death of its charismatic leader Imperator Mordanticus and the consequent dismantling of most of the group by forces led by Admiral Denton Patreus the whole affair seemed to be over. At least it seemed so for the larger part of the galactic community. Even after these events the conflict continued, on a smaller scale and with less publicity, opposing two blocks: On one side the Squadron Nova Navy, led by Hadrian Augustus Duval, which was supporting the still present Nova Imperium faction. On the other side an alliance of several squadrons spearheaded by Lavigny's Legion, the Lavigny family's houseguard. After 18 months of fierce and bloody battles the war finally ended and with the support of the Arissa Lavigny-Duval Power and the Imperial High Council an agreement was reached. The following joint statement was published:
Treaty of Paresa - S - Forum - 16-06-3306-min.png

damnit... keep infighting you dirty slavers!!!

cough cough I mean gz on peace.

One could argue that a slave, that by law must be respected and properly cared for until his/her debt is considered over, has a better standard of living than those we find in non-Imperial space, left to rot under corporatism and runaway capitalism. To be fair, those folk are slaves, but worse, because unlike Imperial Slaves, they are not legally protected against abuse and maltreatment.

One could argue that a slave, that by law must be respected and properly cared for until his/her debt is considered over, has a better standard of living than those we find in non-Imperial space, left to rot under corporatism and runaway capitalism. To be fair, those folk are slaves, but worse, because unlike Imperial Slaves, they are not legally protected against abuse and maltreatment.

yes yes and back before when the federation was the USA federation, then the USA before that, they had slaves of privilege and slaves that were worked ruthlessly just like the ones that work the mines for the empire. Judge not by the highest, but the lowest among us!

but ya... screw the feds to their second rate combat technology is next on my list >_>

yes yes and back before when the federation was the USA federation, then the USA before that, they had slaves of privilege and slaves that were worked ruthlessly just like the ones that work the mines for the empire. Judge not by the highest, but the lowest among us!

but ya... screw the feds to their second rate combat technology is next on my list >_>

I can assure you that the slaves that work within the Empire are properly cared for, and treated properly. The Empire, after all, banned "conventional" slavery, and instead grants all Imperial Slaves basic humanitarian rights. Those that do not treat their slaves with care breach the law, and are subject to Imperial Justice.

Personally, I cannot say how heavilly this is regulated everywhere. Yet, as Enforcer within the space that Nova Imperium controls, I can assure you that all slaves are having a proper life. Those that abuse and maltreat, are arrested and prosecuted in accordance with Hadrian's policies.

Top Bottom