News Important Community Update (01/03)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
At least now you have the opportunity to learn what "years & just worked" actually means - for someone to whom it doesn't work at all.

And this unspeakable "it still does that in the bubble" just shows me that you either still want to ignore it or you just can't understand why this was mainly meant as a compromise to appease especially people like you. Using it again and again as an argument for your case (what exactly is it supposed to prove?) leaves a rather questionable impression...

I don't know why you chose to resurrect this thread, and undoubtedly a mod will come along eventually to close it despite, as you quite rightly imply, the situation not having changed since it was posted.

The ADS functionality that you find so frustrating is still in the game, I would wager the majority of players don't even realise that method of discovery doesn't work everywhere any more, and that for a significant number of players, whether a system has been tagged by another player is not an important criteria to base a playstyle of idly wandering around from shiny to shiny (as I used to do) on.

You seem eager to make some point about how other players choose to play. Play your own way, let them play theirs.

I did not "choose" it, as you suggest, but it was a reaction to Sysmon's post today. This is what happens when you press the "New Posts" button, but don't always want to check the OP and the time it was written. Don't blame TJ, blame this tty (profanity filter test 😇) forum software.

Besides, my first post had nothing to do with you, although I almost certainly knew it would trigger your appearance. 👺
But don't think for a second I'm going to run through the whole shebang again.

You posted at 6:40pm, resurrecting the thread. I didn't respond to that post. I don't think about you (or any specific poster) at all, I just reply to the words that are written. I don't blame anyone for anything. I do think you are over-thinking this though.

I did not "choose" it, as you suggest, but it was a reaction to Sysmon's post today. This is what happens when you press the "New Posts" button, but don't always want to check the OP and the time it was written. Don't blame TJ, blame this tty (profanity filter test 😇) forum software.

Besides, my first post had nothing to do with you, although I almost certainly knew it would trigger your appearance. 👺
But don't think for a second I'm going to run through the whole shebang again.

Eh? I wrote my post in response to yours. But then again, I'm in New Zealand so well ahead time-wise of Germany. So what's 3 minutes more...

:D S

He talked a lot and said nothing....

What about FCs? Even not mentioned anymore....same like ice-planets?

Edit

Oh, , it's from last year. Shame to me.
I take everything back and claim the opposite

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom