ANNOUNCEMENT Important Information on the Enhanced Missile Rack Initiative

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
Greetings commanders,

Today we launched the first mining community goal since the release of Fleet Carriers and we’re happy to see you are as excited to take part as we are! We’ve noticed some confusion regarding the mechanics of the goal which we would like to address so you can get right back to earning that fantastic reward!

Purchasing materials from Fleet Carriers
The latest Community Goal is a mining community goal, which means your materials need to be mined in order to count. If you purchase these materials from a Fleet Carrier then it will not contribute.

Tech Broker reward
The reward for this week's goal works differently to how you may expect. Rather than unlocking the item in outfitting, you directly purchase the module with the resources. You can get two by obtaining double the resources.

We hope this helps you in completing the goal and earning your unique missile rack!

o7

does transfering, not purchasing from FC storage work?
does transfering between mining ship and delivering ship work?

Weird - I transferred mined goods from my FC and they worked fine 🤷‍♂️

No idea what this means:

Rather than unlocking the item in outfitting, you directly purchase the module with the mined resources. You can get two by obtaining double the resources.

You can't mean we purchase the module with Bromellite - can you? Or else you mean we need to provide a set of mats for each module we want? Maybe that ... 🤔

Anyway - how is fixing the PS4 Horizons bug going? ;)

Tech Broker reward
The reward for this week's goal works differently to how you may expect. Rather than unlocking the item in outfitting, you directly purchase the module with the mined resources. You can get two by obtaining double the resources.
can we get three by obtaining triple the resources ?!
or is it a max of 2 ?

Clarification would be nice @Paul_Crowther as it appears ambibuous:
If I mine in my Python (as I'm in a system with all ring types currently) and transfer to FC - then transfer the goodies I have mined to a delivery ship onto the CG, am I going to be wasting my time?

Greetings commanders,

Today we launched the first mining community goal since the release of Fleet Carriers and we’re happy to see you are as excited to take part as we are! We’ve noticed some confusion regarding the mechanics of the goal which we would like to address so you can get right back to earning that fantastic reward!

Purchasing materials from Fleet Carriers
The latest Community Goal is a mining community goal, which means your materials need to be mined in order to count. If you purchase these materials from a Fleet Carrier then it will not contribute.

Tech Broker reward
The reward for this week's goal works differently to how you may expect. Rather than unlocking the item in outfitting, you directly purchase the module with the mined resources. You can get two by obtaining double the resources.

We hope this helps you in completing the goal and earning your unique missile rack!

o7
How does it work with pracy, Paul?
Lets say a miner does all the hard work and mines the materials, I then intercept them and steal the cargo.
Will it count if I hand it in for the CG?

Two questions
For how long will the module be available for purchase after the CG ends?
Will the module be available for everyone to purchase? (not just the top 75% of CG participants)

Top Bottom