News Important Newsletter Information

signd up again but didnt get any respose although im not getting newsletters since 5 months tell my why ???

Try contacting support, not getting the newsletter for 5 months is clearly not related to this issue, and this update might not fix whatever the problem is.

They might not have been sent
They might have been sent to the wrong address (typo)
They might have been sent but caught up in a spam filter by your ISP

But I don't fly an Anaconda. how does this say thank you to me? " Here's a free paint job you will receive later on for a ship you don't have!"

OK, so I've got a PC and an Xbox version of the game and used the same email address for my Frontier and Xbox live ID. does that mean I'll get the paint job on both accounts?

K

OK, so I've got a PC and an Xbox version of the game and used the same email address for my Frontier and Xbox live ID. does that mean I'll get the paint job on both accounts?

K

Try contacting support to ask, I wasn't aware you could have more than one account on the same addy, but I guess the Xbox live ID counts as the unique identifier on one of them. You might have to choose which account gets the skin, I don't know.

So if I decide to not sign up using that page, will that automatically unsubscribe me at some point in the future?

I see they can't be bothered to make that clear....

26mkuj.jpg

So if I decide to not sign up using that page, will that automatically unsubscribe me at some point in the future?

Is it really that hard to understand this sentence? =>
"You might have received a new email from us recently explaining that we'll need you to re-register your email with us if you want to continue to receive emails from Frontier Developments."

I thought it was pretty clear from that sentence what will happen if you don't re-register your e-mail!

Top Bottom