ANNOUNCEMENT Important: Update 1.5 coming soon!

paid?????

[woah][woah][woah] Paid Update hmmm sounds ...expensive, exotic. My wallet says NO, but my mind and heart say YES!

I love you beyond all measure Frontier! You are beyond a doubt responding brilliantly to the feedback of the community and are building a legend here! Keep up the amazing work, i will support you in full!

The update sounds awesome - the herding will be particularly useful on that island with the pre-existing Stegosaurus herds - one would always end up wandering off, panic and run further away and die from lack of food (i.e. made no sense for a herd animal). This will be fantastic. Thanks Frontier :)

This is a JWE dream come true right here! Not to sound too needy, but could we also do away with maximum social/exhibit population limits? Or at least make them higher by default, it would really let us do multi-species exhibits in ways we cannot right now (think stegosaurus...)

Thank you frontier!!! Please keep the improvements coming!

Next behaviours need to be some unique hunting n fighting animations.... And raptors climbing over fences. A pwah pwah pwah as cables come undone for a trex escape like in the original movie would be a cool animation as well.

Curious if herding means we will get sauropod confrontations as well?

Mostly the paid content would be an aquatic dino or Mosasauras

I'm not going to write it off just yet, but it's very unlikely. Unless it would be a simple building with a swimming dinosaur animation in it (think Jurassic World: The Game) they'd need to make some huge changes to the physics engine. And not only update the AI, but write entirely new AI from scratch for it. So yeah, unlikely, but possible.

I'm not exited whatsoever... disappointed, in fact, because ornithomimids, pachycephalosaurids, hadrosaurids and rhabdodonts (Muttaburrasaurus) still can only take one hit, and the hunting system is terrible. JPOG's hunting system was the dinosaurs realistically move while one chases another and hits it multiple times (two times at least, unless it's a Tyrannosaurus hunting a Gallimimus or something like that) before killing it, but JWE's hunting system is in the form of duels or specific animations, there is no actual hunting. The devs will never fix it, I've kept my hopes up for too many different games. Oh, and I didn't even mention modding, but it makes sense for there not to be modding because distribution property Universal Amblin Entertainment copyright- nvm screw it you know what I mean lol anyways I have stuff to do so I'm just gonna stop typing now rip

The update sounds awesome - the herding will be particularly useful on that island with the pre-existing Stegosaurus herds - one would always end up wandering off, panic and run further away and die from lack of food (i.e. made no sense for a herd animal). This will be fantastic. Thanks Frontier :)

I didn't even think of that...that will be amazing since I love stegos but holy hell do they me off with their social antics. I wonder what will happen if one group of dinos following a leader runs into another herd. Will the leaders fight for territory or what?

Seriously hope to see the Acrocanthosaurus, Carchardontosaurus and therzinosaurus add in this update, with a t-rex social upgrade and more sound effects with the rex, which I find at the minute lacking.

Seriously hope to see the Acrocanthosaurus, Carchardontosaurus and therzinosaurus add in this update, with a t-rex social upgrade and more sound effects with the rex, which I find at the minute lacking.

Instead of hoping for a single dino to get a social upgrade, ask for a gene splice that increases social stat

I'm not exited whatsoever... disappointed, in fact, because ornithomimids, pachycephalosaurids, hadrosaurids and rhabdodonts (Muttaburrasaurus) still can only take one hit, and the hunting system is terrible. JPOG's hunting system was the dinosaurs realistically move while one chases another and hits it multiple times (two times at least, unless it's a Tyrannosaurus hunting a Gallimimus or something like that) before killing it, but JWE's hunting system is in the form of duels or specific animations, there is no actual hunting. The devs will never fix it, I've kept my hopes up for too many different games. Oh, and I didn't even mention modding, but it makes sense for there not to be modding because distribution property Universal Amblin Entertainment copyright- nvm screw it you know what I mean lol anyways I have stuff to do so I'm just gonna stop typing now rip

See what you should be doing is instead complaining, you gather a bunch of others that want these fixes and complain and beg together. People complained and begged tohether about the dino AI, and look what happened.

Herding possibilities.

Okay, maybe not the baby dinos but a herd of armored herbivores should be able to deter any carnivore attack unless the meat eaters are really starving.

I'm Hyped, juiced, stoked, amped, and D all the above!!!! Never doubted y'all Frontier.... The Game just keeps getting "mo betta" and "mo betta." But for real, I'm truly excited. These patches are gonna put this dinosaur game at the forefront and enhance the base game. You've made my girlfriend a believer....The other day she said, "I'm tired of watching you play this.... you need to teach me." and So I will..... although I realize this now takes away from my game play. I believe she was drawn in by the shear beauty of the game on the 4k TV.... I know it gets me every time.

In addition, It's great to see behaviors & content we've seen in the trailers being implemented slowly but surely..... Does anyone else recalls the first trailer where Brachiosaurus rears up on its hind legs to feed? Can't wait to see that particular behavior added especially since it was in the very first dinosaur scene upon arrival to Nublar in Jurassic Park. ICONIC.

*The pachycephalosaurus head butting in one of the trailers... we need that!!!
*raptor and deinonychus pack hunting.... You ALREADY know we NEEEEEDS that!!!
*defense circles from our Ceratopsians---- You ALREADY know we NEEEEEDS that too!!

But again.... slowly but surely....We are patient. We are excited and optimistic and I WANT TO THANK Y'ALL because you work hard and your responses in the the threads makes us feel like you all are listening and truly care about us... your devoted gamers.

Last edited:
Top Bottom